12/03/16 09:44 AM
Looking for $10k car for wife to drive.
by JustinH
12/03/16 09:32 AM
Newest Members
Roswellien, Luis_Gabriel, Tech_man123, GLHRonin, Rochev
59770 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (Al, AirgunSavant, alphadog, 05LGTLtd, AITG, 8 invisible), 1861 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
59770 Members
66 Forums
257781 Topics
4240316 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Fiat to slash prices in U.S. for 2017 by Vikas @ 38 seconds ago

Is Fiat dropping prices on the its Fiata?
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Help me pick a Summer tire to buy in the spring by Luis_Gabriel @ 52 seconds ago

I'm reading a few reviews online that say the PSS chews up its shoulder tread very quickly with even one track event. I've also seen claims that performance nose dives at 20k miles. Do you have any thoughts on that?
General and Off Topic
Double post
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alternator Bearings... by Warstud @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

Check NAPA https://www.napaonline.com/napa/en/searc...ch_form-allprod
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Hey, has anyone seen Castrols' new bio synthetic? by jayg @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

I would have real world concerns with it with extreme cold temperatures. Given high % biodiesels increased risk of gelling , I'd be interested to see how they combat that in motor oil. If they've figure that out, I dont see much downside if its at a
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Does maker's oil prescription really maters? by Esmolante @ 2 minutes 18 seconds ago

@BrocLuno: AFAIK, it's exactly the same engine. The same references for all pieces, but I couldn't swear to it (I haven't compared all parts, one by one). I guess the answer it's more related to fashion or inertia than complex mechanical requirement
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Honda CRV, Mobil1 0w-20, 5 samples by Danh @ 4 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FordBroncoVWJetaOriginally Posted By: DanhThanks and I hope you're right. Based on Honda's response this may be the case. A shortened OCI makes sense to me. 16,000 miles on the CRV. I haven't seen much evidence that K24Ws are f
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: About to buy a SSD by DemoFly @ 6 minutes 12 seconds ago

Samsung is king in the flash NAND marketplace. Their MGX controller is the best, their 3D NAND is the best, Their TBW ratings are the best, their warranty is the longest available among SSDs. (Except for Sandisk Extreme Pro's @ 10 years but they are
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Shell X-100 back? by goldenpony @ 7 minutes 58 seconds ago

Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Finally decided on oil choice by car51 @ 10 minutes 12 seconds ago

LOL!
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Stihl 011 AV questions by Brybo86 @ 14 minutes 58 seconds ago

Tested it out and made some black walnut benches.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Post your winter tire/wheel setup by Miller88 @ 19 minutes 28 seconds ago

CS4s were worthless in the snow. They had a lot of lateral grip in the snow, but zero traction to start moving or stopping
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Replaced the high pressure power steering hose. by mclasser @ 24 minutes 6 seconds ago

I bit the bullet and had my mechanic replace the HPPS on my Infiniti. The rack fittings are a PITA to get to on this car so I didn't even bother to try on my own.
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil High Mileage vs Castrol High Mileage by jayg @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudethose results were from 2014... Im sure they are not exactly the same today over 2 years later... But i always had good luck with Pennzoil High Mileage... Pennzoil and Castrol are blended on the thicker side of the s
Jump to new posts Re: Just purchased a 2017 Nissan Armada AWD. 1st OC by thunderfog @ 25 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8Originally Posted By: thunderfogDon't dump the oil yet. Too soon. Let the break in oil actually work. What exactly is break in oil and what work does it do? Ok, fine. It's not break in oil. But there are some manufactu
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Why are there not many 10W-40 HDEO's? by FordCapriDriver @ 27 minutes 44 seconds ago

I posted this thread a million years ago and it's still going? Wow
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: New Bosch 18v Cordless Tools by Bandito440 @ 32 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SatinSilverHow much did you pay the neighbor for the set of tools? Installation of vinyl plank flooring in his basement, plus some cash.
Jump to new posts Re: Best cleaning oils have high calcium? by AirgunSavant @ 36 minutes 45 seconds ago

Do HM oils really want to clean out the engine that well????? Possible seal issues and sludge removal issues could occur......????????
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome to the Hyve by Robenstein @ 41 minutes 1 second ago

I thought this thread was going to be about a regional grocery store chain.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Load E inflation tables by 4WD @ 42 minutes 2 seconds ago

Thought it had a 1530# payload ?
Jump to new posts Re: Redline Oil in /DRIVE by benjy @ 43 minutes 7 seconds ago

being a redline user i will check it out later. redline is one of the very few where you can get lubrication questions answered by a real person!!!!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Single By Choice? by JHZR2 @ 43 minutes 54 seconds ago

As someone in their early-mid thirties who has never once thought about needing/wanting a divorce, and who has a strong marriage with two kids, here are some of my observations: - Too much of a focus on intimacy too early/too quick is not good. - To
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 02 Silverado 5.3L Need tires by MNgopher @ 45 minutes 39 seconds ago

The BITOG tire police won't tell you its wrong- but it sure isn't necessary or mandatory. If your needs require you to buy a tire that greatly exceeds the requirements, then go for it. Just recognize the tradeoffs that come from doing so. Someti
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which chewing gum's mint blast lasts longest ? by linkbelt @ 47 minutes 0 seconds ago

Wrigley's Extra long lasting flavor, (peppermint)
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for $10k car for wife to drive. by FordBroncoVWJeta @ 54 minutes 42 seconds ago

You can get a new Jetta for 14K (If she can drive stick). 15K for Auto.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >