Recent Topics
Not cleaning rimfires ?
by Shannow
11/23/17 03:33 AM
Autozone
by Dallas69
11/22/17 11:36 PM
To all you PEA fuel additive lovers...don't wait!!
by SubieRubyRoo
11/22/17 11:15 PM
Holographic sight
by spasm3
11/22/17 10:18 PM
Bad fuel filter
by Eric Smith
11/22/17 10:07 PM
Mitre Saw Stands
by JHZR2
11/22/17 09:20 PM
kschachn !
by Merkava_4
11/22/17 09:01 PM
1998 Bayou 220 wont stay running
by kenwin30
11/22/17 08:39 PM
Grass Fed Ground Beef Anyone?
by LoneRanger
11/22/17 08:29 PM
T.V. Light Simulator
by Warstud
11/22/17 08:03 PM
Fumoto Valve Interanls
by StevieC
11/22/17 07:33 PM
Techron vs B12 For a Motorcycle
by maverickfhs
11/22/17 07:30 PM
Flashlight : Nitecore P15 $22.99 Gearbest
by Warstud
11/22/17 07:28 PM
Looking For A GM PN 3927140 Cam & Lifters
by Duntov283Cam
11/22/17 07:17 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
by CourierDriver
11/22/17 06:52 PM
Where to buy rust free truck
by rsylvstr
11/22/17 05:55 PM
How to replace the clips on an air cleaner box?
by NoNameJoe
11/22/17 05:54 PM
Both of my back yard flood light bulbs failed
by 69GTX
11/22/17 05:00 PM
Alternate to wix 57079?
by wantboost
11/22/17 04:56 PM
F150 looking for a good highway tire
by BeerCan
11/22/17 04:55 PM
Newest Members
CarGuy99, bobcat, Skier, mardymac4244, redrdster
63479 Registered Users
Who's Online
21 registered (czbrian, ChevyMan93, chrismo, bullwinkle, bbhero, CrazeeDad, 3 invisible), 579 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
63479 Members
66 Forums
274197 Topics
4557716 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: kschachn ! by Kamele0N @ Today at 12:33 AM

kŠaČn... Sch=Š Ch=Č
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Killer price on E-85 around here.... by Nyogtha @ Today at 12:22 AM

Last time I was in Houston was holiday season 2 years ago. I had a rental Silverado with Flex Fuel capability. E85 was $0.45 / gal cheaper when I filled it up to return to the airport. I lived in the Great Lakes area at the time.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Do you have a spin on or cartridge filter? by dishdude @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: fdcg27Originally Posted By: dishdudeAll carts here and love them. I've been pretty lucky with the engines I've had carts on, they were all right on top of the engine...don't spill a drop changing them. Nothing worse than spinnin
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Where to buy rust free truck by bubbatime @ Today at 12:19 AM

There is a huge market for trucks in Texas, so more expensive there. I find really good deals down here in Florida. Ive even thought of shipping them north and selling em there for a profit. You wont find many/any flood trucks in Florida. State doesn
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: T.V. Light Simulator by Nick1994 @ Today at 12:18 AM

Wait, why wouldn't someone just actually leave the TV on?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: To all you PEA fuel additive lovers...don't wait!! by SubieRubyRoo @ Today at 12:17 AM

Oh man, you mean the sealed bottle of manmade chemicals will expire? I wonder if I should have checked the Born On date before I cleared them out! Anybody want to buy 15 bottles of overaged fuel injector cleaner? Not!
Tool Time
Best thing I ever did was buy the $39 Ryobi inflator. Uses the One+ 18V batteries, I have the drill and impact kit with 2 batteries as well. Also have the weed eater too. I can top up like 8-10 tires by 5+psi per battery. It's quick and shuts off w
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone by Boczech @ Today at 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: 2strokeNorthstarThank you. Don't understand this holiday though.... Me neither, but it's a good excuse to eat delicious food with family Ditto !! Good time to eat some some good cooking and giv
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Holographic sight by SubieRubyRoo @ Today at 12:14 AM

Vortex's lifetime, no questions asked warranty and darn-near unbreakable quality means if I was in the market for one, it would be my purchase. Sparc Torture Test
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Both of my back yard flood light bulbs failed by Linctex @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: 69GTXThe town public works just replaced all the street lamps in our area with LEDs. Holy smokes. The streets are lit up like it's a full moon every night. The ones I am using are "500 watt equivalent" - about 4X
Engine Oil Filters
Originally Posted By: fdcg27... With any oil filter not mounted base down, you'll get a column of oil from above the filter draining out when you remove it. ... True, but not a significant problem, as long as the filter is mounted in a location su
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: High oil consumption with 60k miles by clinebarger @ Today at 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: WobblyElvisThe advice above about cleaning the engine with some liquid poured in through the spark plugs holes may be a good idea but let the engine cool first. You don't want to crack a piston. The procedure works best with
Originally Posted By: CKNI can see the post on BITOG already- "How long can I keep Gumout Fuel Cleaner after it expires? Can I use five year out Gumout Fuel Cleaner? I'm moving-need to sell all this GumOut Fuel Cleaner I bought...... Hilario
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone by daves87rs @ Today at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Dallas69I went by AZ today to see if any sales yet. Nope. Also stopped at O'Reilly. I don't know how they sale any oil with the prices they charge. Who in their right mind would pay that? My neighbor down the street, sadly. Bu
I can see the post on BITOG already- "How long can I keep Gumout Fuel Cleaner after it expires? Can I use five year out Gumout Fuel Cleaner? I'm moving-need to sell all this GumOut Fuel Cleaner I bought......
Jump to new posts Re: To all you PEA fuel additive lovers...don't wait!! by NoNameJoe @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: wgtoysThanks. Just ordered half a dozen online for pickup at my local Autozone. Hopefully that will take care of any ad vs. in store price issues. Did the same thing. Never tried it but at this price might as well! How does
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: kschachn ! by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: Leo99Is it pronounced MER-ka-vah or mer-KAY-vah? It's mer-kau-vuh. It means God's chariot in Hebrew. Ooooh! Makes sense now. Years back I Googled it and it comes back with a tank.
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone by Reddy45 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Plenty of.. less informed.. consumers out there who only buy auto parts at the auto parts store.. and pay auto parts store prices
Jump to new posts Autozone by Dallas69 @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I went by AZ today to see if any sales yet. Nope. Also stopped at O'Reilly. I don't know how they sale any oil with the prices they charge. Who in their right mind would pay that?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dowsing Rods? by Wolf359 @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: old1What I don't get is what the odds of hitting red (or any other color or number) on a roulette table has to do with finding a buried pipe which I can do 100% of the time. Actually I think you can do it also if you tried, sin
Jump to new posts Re: To all you PEA fuel additive lovers...don't wait!! by wgtoys @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Thanks. Just ordered half a dozen online for pickup at my local Autozone. Hopefully that will take care of any ad vs. in store price issues.
Jump to new posts Re: To all you PEA fuel additive lovers...don't wait!! by SubieRubyRoo @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Yes, I know the non-"Expert" is 3.97-4.97 at HD or WM, 2.99 still means every 4th bottle is essentially free.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: kschachn ! by Marco620 @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Its Krav Maga lingo.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone by Dallas69 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Go Cowboys!
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: my 94 ford aspire 1.3 / 5spd by jakewells @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: fdcg27That interior looks like it would clean up pretty well. The seat upholstery looks surprisingly good. A good little minimalist car that should last you long enough for you to get your money out of it. i might replace the
Page 3 of 273 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 272 273 >