by CharlieBauer
Yesterday at 09:37 PM
Pre fill diesel oil and fuel filters?
by OneEyeJack
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
Which is better?
by dnsio
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Thinking of buying a 2013 cx-5, anyone got one?
by FLORIDA
Yesterday at 07:58 PM
Larger diameter oil filter
by dnsio
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Cardone Magnapure filters
by greasegunn
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
-25c this morning, vehicle will not start
by Barwich
Yesterday at 06:12 PM
Well I got the LTX M/S today
by Realtech214
Yesterday at 05:43 PM
Very good book and influential person
by car51
Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Newest Members
MrHappy333, omniz, NickMc, Bear0422, pdl2mtl90
59832 Registered Users
Who's Online
30 registered (Atesz792, Danno, CrisCara, B320i, 5 invisible), 578 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
59832 Members
66 Forums
258116 Topics
4247302 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Well I got the LTX M/S today by edyvw @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Those LTX M/S look like dedicated snow tire. They look more capable then Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2. Yeah Xi2 probably has true winter compound, but man if Michelin was selling LTX M/S with snowflake on them, I would buy them for winter use since th
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pre fill diesel oil and fuel filters? by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Not prefilling a filter on older stuff can be a real pain. Often involving loosening all the fuel lines. I was taught to use atf. Now I use something like powerservice.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Utility Dive Awards by Shannow @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

No, you project your P.O.V. into what you perceive my motivations are...thus you get them wrong the most of the time, but get to feel all smug and self satisfied at your conclusions. How is net metering fair when the cost of getting a KWh TO you inv
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Chevy Cruze LT (brief review) by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

My aunt rented one of these for the week when traveling for work a couple weeks ago. She really likes the car and it got great gas mileage, but she said the start-stop made it absolutely horrible. Couldn't stand it. If it didn't do the start-stop the
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Which is better? by SR5 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

I don't know much about Royal Purple except it's expensive for me. The M1 TDT is a 5W40 SN and ACEA E7 oil with a TBN of 10.7 OP you are from the Philippines, can you get Shell Helix Ultra 5W40 there? It's a full synthetic (GTL) Euro long life oil w
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Doctor left private practice for USAF by jorton @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

The topic is health care. Originally Posted By: sasilverbulletGrew up in the military (Father was in the medical service core), then spent 20 years active duty, retired now. No, I do not think a military type of health system would be a good replac
Jump to new posts Re: suspected fuel dilution by Bladecutter @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: dblshockthis is a new engine for Honda and they may have gotten in front of themselves again...if it is indeed fuel dilution and LSPI the warm-up must be killing it especially those running the spec 0W20 CAFE oil. I'm curious.
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by asker123 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Greeting from Toronto Canada....... 2003 honda accord 4 cyl 142600 kms out - mobil 1 5w20 , M1 110 in - mobil 1 5w20 , M1 110
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Replacement for Petersen (the original) vise grips by HangFire @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: stephen9666I like these Blackhawk ones. http://toolguyd.com/blackhawk-locking-pliers-review/ I don't see the obsession with the old Vise Grips. I have some, but I far prefer the release mechanism of the Blackhawks. I have
Jump to new posts Re: Pre fill diesel oil and fuel filters? by 2015_PSD @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I have two fuel filters on my 6.7L and I do not prefill either of them. You simply change one at a time and turn the key on and off about 10-15 times and allow the fuel pump to fill it, then start the engine and let it run for a minute or so. I do
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see the cars!!!! by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Realized I hadn't added a photo of the Jeep in here. Took it out 4-wheeling at Alamo Lake today.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts blower smoking only at full throttle? by motor_oil_madman @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

I retired my old echo blower because it was getting too finicky, well I fired it up today and noticed it was smoking blue pretty good when first started and it cleared up after about a minute, but it returned if I went past 90 percent throttle, which
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: BFG K02 or LTX ?? 2015 Silverado by HangFire @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

I'm not in Sunny Florida. Central Maryland suffers from wet/black ice almost every morning during the Winter. Western Maryland gets lots of snow. It's not all Baltimore. Your tire experiences are different than everyone else, time to start looking f
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra vs. M1 EP by slacktide_bitog @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudei agree i don't like louvers either at all. This post coming from me will get a certain few to chime in with all kinds of things... And if that is true that Motorking said fram will be using louvers i wont be using
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking of buying a 2013 cx-5, anyone got one? by Bladecutter @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AZjeffMy daughter is coming up on 2 years with a '15 CX-5 with the 2.4 with no complaints at all, not a single issue. There were enough comments about the 2.0/AT that she went with the 2.4 motor. Have you driven the 2.0/6MT?
Jump to new posts Re: Pre fill diesel oil and fuel filters? by Kamele0N @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SilkIf you have no lift or prime pump, it's going to take a while to crank new fuel through on the starter...not good for either battery or starter. This!
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Windows update issue by Doog @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

This is the site I used: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/949104
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone facing cataract surgery read this first ... by LoneRanger @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Just sharing a story, not trying to reach the world here.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Wish List by xtell @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Porter- Cable 7424XP 6-inch variable speed polisher with a set of the correct pads to do polishing, wax application and wax removal, 5 tins of Collinite 476s, and one container of Klasse All-In-One.
Jump to new posts Re: Synthetic Oil : OK At First Oil Change ? by jayg @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: WhizkidTN Well, maybe. Case in point: The Hyundai/Kia 2.4L and 2.0L engine failures due to left over metal shaving from the manufacturing process (in AL plant for 2011 to 2013 engines). They finally fessed up and now offer an
Jump to new posts Re: -25c this morning, vehicle will not start by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Pull the vacuum hose off the fuel pressure regulator and if there is gas present that is your problem...
Jump to new posts Re: Pre fill diesel oil and fuel filters? by JHZR2 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I usually pre fill with lubro moly diesel purge, since the engine can run on it and its clean. Back in the day I pre fillled with dollar store type A ATF. No issues on my old IDI diesels.
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: AutoRX Rinse Cycle by Arved @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Frank still hasn't approved my application to the Auto-RX forum, so I still can't ask there, but I did find a bottle of the original Auto-RX while cleaning up my garage. 500 mile wash cycle with conventional oil. Then back to normal OCIs. No rinse cy
Jump to new posts Re: -25c this morning, vehicle will not start by hemitom @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

if you can't get power to it i would pull the battery and bring it in the house to charge.....
Transmission Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil Dual Remote with MotorGuard by DoubleWasp @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Wow. Your transmission is going to be super happy from here on out.
Page 3 of 252 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 251 252 >