by Skid
06/28/17 02:13 PM
Study defends green credentials of EV's
by supton
06/28/17 01:06 PM
Ecogard filters
by zerosoma
06/28/17 01:03 PM
Good credit cards for rewards? Comparison sources?
by stephen9666
06/28/17 12:20 PM
Need some advice on my Hyundai D6UA and Denyo Gen.
by urbanpail
06/28/17 11:41 AM
CBU from 100% gas vs Ethanol in GDI application
by Speak2Mountain
06/28/17 11:28 AM
Well.... we lost 89 octane locally!
by SumpChump
06/28/17 11:02 AM
Seen on the road
by supton
06/28/17 11:02 AM
Trying to figure out what filters to keep in stock
by Spoooolin
06/28/17 10:57 AM
Chevron Delo 400 LE vs 400 SDE
by Sundodger
06/28/17 09:36 AM
felt pads don't work
by motor_oil_madman
06/28/17 09:29 AM
Looking for 225/75/15 options, preferably for cars
by badtlc
06/28/17 09:28 AM
What GL-5 MT fluid do you recommend for Lexus IS
by Speak2Mountain
06/28/17 09:25 AM
Full ATF change for Honda Civic
by Coprolite
06/28/17 08:25 AM
Kohler 824 EFI Video-Info
by AirgunSavant
06/28/17 08:17 AM
Make your own ATF fluid pump on the cheap
by MarcS
06/28/17 08:17 AM
Newest Members
turk182, Houndsong, urbanpail, Spoooolin, Edknn
62002 Registered Users
Who's Online
114 registered (87sammy, AlaskaMike, Backwoods41695, andyd, 1JZ_E46, AZjeff, 10 invisible), 2547 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
62002 Members
66 Forums
267164 Topics
4419018 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 200k mile Acura ISX by SatinSilver @ 49 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mightymousetechIt's and ILX. No problem doing that if you are doing a lot of highway driving. It is short trips that the OLM can not calculate for properly. Actually, he is only averaging 7400 miles per oil change. Wouldn't
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: home deck issue by sleddriver @ 51 minutes 42 seconds ago

Photos?
Jump to new posts Re: 200k mile Acura ISX by mightymousetech @ 53 minutes 55 seconds ago

It's and ILX. No problem doing that if you are doing a lot of highway driving. It is short trips that the OLM can not calculate for properly. Actually, he is only averaging 7400 miles per oil change.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy, Dogde, or Ford?? by itguy08 @ 55 minutes 34 seconds ago

It's outclassed by the GM offerings, especially the 6.2. It can have the Hemi Tick. Not sure what bad you've heard about the GM's but I'd take them over a Ram any day and twice on Sunday. Some reading: http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2016/01/texas-tr
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Oro_O @ 56 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MarcSmy tinnitus Best. Answer. Ever. Lock the thread now.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: What GL-5 MT fluid do you recommend for Lexus IS by JeffLange @ 56 minutes 51 seconds ago

Just double checked and it actually looks like the updates were done to the countershaft and not the synchros in 05/2006. Interesting. Jeff
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Acdelco air filter made in China? by Sayjac @ 58 minutes 7 seconds ago

OT, a bit. I just purchased from Amazon and installed a Bosch WS (workshop) AF it too made in China, on a Tacoma. It replaced a Fram EG AF made in Mexico. Before installation gave it a good look, the quality of the Bosch was equal to or better than t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: home deck issue by Oro_O @ Today at 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: MarcSDo Trex. I don't know anyone with a trex deck that wishes they had used wood instead. Can't say that for people with wood decks Hello, nice to meet. I hate Trex and regret every day using it. In our climate - and maybe
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: home deck issue by CincyDavid @ Today at 02:47 PM

If I have to add joists I'll be down to 9 inch centers. I'm looking at different "exotic" wood breeds that cost less than Ipe. This deck gets a ton of sun, and faces the south. The beige Deck restore finish is already too hot to walk on b
Jump to new posts Re: Make your own ATF fluid pump on the cheap by MarcS @ Today at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: nthachI'd be worried about the oil attacking the sprayer's one-way valve and any soft rubber seal. I've used this guy to fill a "sealed" Toyota tranny, slow but it works : http://www.lumax.com/lx-1341 I need to do ano
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Honda Accord CVT UOA - 50k miles by LotI @ Today at 02:46 PM

Same car here. When I bought the car with 9,550 miles I changed the CVT fluid and it came out really clean. My MM had me change it at 50k and it looked great, no UOA. The only change I noticed was the whine that can be heard sometimes was reduced.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Chevron Delo 400 LE vs 400 SDE by dustyroads @ Today at 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SundodgerOriginally Posted By: bullwinkleAnybody in your area carry the Delo SD 15W30? It was on clearance here a while back & I picked up some for my (older IDI) 7.3, I would think in non-arctic conditions it would be good
Jump to new posts 200k mile Acura ISX by LotI @ Today at 02:42 PM

Jalopnik Dealer oil changes using 0w-20 and following the MM...oh the horror.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: home deck issue by AirgunSavant @ Today at 02:41 PM

Good Luck- I was where you are last year. Next house I build will have no decks whatsoever. I'm no longer a deck fan.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by MarcS @ Today at 02:40 PM

my tinnitus
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Well.... we lost 89 octane locally! by HemiHawk @ Today at 02:40 PM

What honestly happens when an engine uses a higher % ethanol? I ask because recently I got a powerwasher with a subaru engine. It says not to exceed 10%, and even then it suggests using some kind of ethanol fighting stuff in the gas. Will an engi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Kamele0N @ Today at 02:39 PM

Engine Oil Filters
Anytime ... glad to help out.
Jump to new posts Re: Make your own ATF fluid pump on the cheap by nthach @ Today at 02:38 PM

I'd be worried about the oil attacking the sprayer's one-way valve and any soft rubber seal. I've used this guy to fill a "sealed" Toyota tranny, slow but it works : http://www.lumax.com/lx-1341 I need to do another ATF change soon, but th
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy, Dogde, or Ford?? by Honda2003 @ Today at 02:38 PM

What makes you say its over rated? I've herd nothing but good about them. All ive herd about the newer GM stuff is bad. I really dont know because my truck will be 17 years old this November.
General and Off Topic
I have 2 separate cards. CapitalOne QuikSilver - Unlimited 1.5%, no foreign fees. I use this for every day purchases and traveling. Have had this card for 6 years. Citi Double Cashback - This was upgraded from my previous citi thankyou card the en
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: The FBI is looking at Kaspersky Labs by AirgunSavant @ Today at 02:37 PM

How about a Chinese one? Originally Posted By: MarcSI no sooner install antivirus software from a Russian firm than i would from a north korean one.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Ecogard filters by Sayjac @ Today at 02:37 PM

The first filter ecogard was posted here in the last week or so. Made in china jobber tier filter. One had severe rust in dome area. The second one had less rust but still had some. Obviously imo they are having some issues with condensation intrusio
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Well.... we lost 89 octane locally! by Malo83 @ Today at 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: TmanPSome stations (Arco, for one) charge a service fee for the use of a card. They're primarily on the west coast. ARCO $.35, use their 89 in all my vehicles
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: home deck issue by RhondaHonda @ Today at 02:34 PM

I had an Azek composite deck on 12" centers at my old house. 20'x16'. The railings were a vinyl with aluminum spindles. I loved it but it did get hot as we were south facing and it was a darker brown material. If you do composite and have pe
Page 3 of 250 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 249 250 >