Recent Topics
EFI car spark plugs cause a crank with no start!?
by ls1mike
11/20/17 11:15 AM
Pick My Gear Oil
by fenixguy
11/20/17 11:15 AM
Oil dilution
by WyrTwister
11/20/17 11:12 AM
Walmart CANADA Black Friday Nov 24-26 only
by sir1900
11/20/17 10:50 AM
Who makes W-M's Supertech Full Synthetic?
by code5coupe
11/20/17 10:22 AM
Mercedes Benz 229.5 Oil
by 2015_PSD
11/20/17 09:40 AM
Watching tv last night and saw this
by rollinpete
11/20/17 09:36 AM
20w-50 and straight 50
by CCI
11/20/17 09:12 AM
Lasik eye surgery, before & after results?
by Mr Nice
11/20/17 09:11 AM
Suggestions for 2018 TT RS?
by ormandj
11/20/17 07:55 AM
How do you prepare your turkey?
by ZZman
11/20/17 07:30 AM
US Constitution / Bill of Rights Question ...
by LoneRanger
11/20/17 06:19 AM
Charles Manson Dead at 83
by skyactiv
11/20/17 06:05 AM
What would happen if I used 2T oil instead of 0W20
by berniedd
11/20/17 05:56 AM
Hahei Beach.
by Silk
11/20/17 04:05 AM
New Idemitsu Products
by The Critic
11/20/17 02:33 AM
tom and jerry orchestra
by jakewells
11/20/17 01:47 AM
BMW S54 Rod Bearing Oil Pressures
by SlipperySimon
11/20/17 12:36 AM
New year's in new York
by ram_man
11/19/17 11:20 PM
Color of oil
by davizzel
11/19/17 11:11 PM
Newest Members
norton13, Chevrolet, nik3314, Crowder1980, garyvze5Nn
63449 Registered Users
Who's Online
89 registered (Alex_V, Alfred_B, 69GTX, advocate, 2015_PSD, 9 invisible), 1978 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
63449 Members
66 Forums
274065 Topics
4555042 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for 2018 TT RS? by HemiHawk @ 18 minutes 49 seconds ago

that is a beautiful car
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lasik eye surgery, before & after results? by HosteenJorje @ 20 minutes 6 seconds ago

How does LASIK surgery differ from cataract surgery?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Oil dilution by WyrTwister @ 21 minutes 0 seconds ago

None of our vehicles have Direct Injection , but wondering about oil dilution by gasoline . If a person was doing mostly highway miles , would the heat help evaporate the gasoline out of the oil ? Thanks , :-0
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How do you prepare your turkey? by SirTanon @ 22 minutes 37 seconds ago

I brine my turkeys for 3 days - from frozen solid - in a 5-gallon bucket. Brine contains Kosher salt, some brown sugar, lots of whole peppercorns, dried onion, and whole rosemary. Once that's done, I rub it down with salt, pepper, and some paprika
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What would happen if I used 2T oil instead of 0W20 by ZZman @ 22 minutes 38 seconds ago

Your car will smell and smoke like a lawnmower....
Transmission Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Napa 1269 / Wix 51269 by BlakeB @ 23 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KiraExternal transmission filters excite me...don't judge. So what kind of filter are you running?
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: seizing tecumseh hs50?????? by jeepman3071 @ 24 minutes 29 seconds ago

I'd get a replacement oil dipper. You don't want it to come apart again at the wrong time.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: tom and jerry orchestra by WyrTwister @ 24 minutes 49 seconds ago

Yep , all the Loony Tunes crowd . :-)
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nuclear refurbishment in Ontario by OVERKILL @ 29 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bubbatimeI understand the concept of nuclear. Does anyone know what country has the safest reactors? I always heard France's stuff was very high tech, but I dont know enough about nuclear to know otherwise. I hear US stuff is ve
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Used 0w20 instead of 5w40 by nolesfan @ 30 minutes 32 seconds ago

Out of curiosity, which engine does this car have? I know it's the 2.0T, but if 2013.5 (ea888.3) and newer, you'll have a 4.5 liter (4.8 quarts) capacity. The older 2.0T was slightly less capacity. Anyway, if only 1 out of the almost 5 liters is 0w20
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Manson Dead at 83 by SirTanon @ 31 minutes 8 seconds ago

That monster lived FAR longer than he should have.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Color of oil by Panzerman @ 31 minutes 14 seconds ago

Nothing turns blacker than Castrol GTX conventional oil. Not saying it's good or bad but it's always the blackest.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: tom and jerry orchestra by 2015_PSD @ 31 minutes 33 seconds ago

Where is the "like" button? I too grew up watching all of these cartoons. Roadrunner/Coyote, Sheepdog/Coyote, Foghorn Leghorn, Superfriends, Tom/Jerry, Huckleberry Hound...all bring back great memories. This particular one can nearly break
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dowsing Rods? by Bandito440 @ 32 minutes 20 seconds ago

Singing, calculating, wrenching, and driving are skills that can be repeated under controlled circumstances. Dowsing is supernatural, and can not be repeated in a double blind situation. Itís like mediums that talk to the dead. You think that it
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Salt water in gas by WyrTwister @ 33 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClaudHow much does 20 gallons cost?. Is it worth risking your engine for?. Claud. Pretty much what I was thinking .
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Manson Dead at 83 by Panzerman @ 34 minutes 22 seconds ago

Definitely a nut case and good riddance. I watched a TV special about all that. This guy was living on a ranch having sex with all these young girls who were also out working to support him. Sex, drugs and basically retirement and you want to go out
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lasik eye surgery, before & after results? by StevieC @ 34 minutes 47 seconds ago

My mom and sister both had their eyes done at Lasik here in Canada. It wasn't painful at all. Their eyes just felt a bit of burning after like when you get something in your eyes. Nothing crazy though. They give you drops for it. My mom is about 2
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Manson Dead at 83 by andyd @ 34 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: madRiverHe had a gift of manipulation but choose an evil route for it. He could have made tons of money or done something positive and chose that instead. no, Manson was terribly abused as a child and too damaged to be rehabil
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't people just park? by Tony10s @ 36 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 02SEOriginally Posted By: StevieCI would never say anything to anyone using the spot but I know that the spots are being abused and it's why I can't find one when I need it on my bad days. Confirmed by the investigations done r
Jump to new posts Re: Chipped brake pad still good? by WyrTwister @ 36 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Silverado12Use them. Nothing wrong with those pads. Kind of what I was thinking .
Jump to new posts Re: Chipped brake pad still good? by Farmer @ 37 minutes 29 seconds ago

I would use them. You probably paid $10 for them? The time it takes to wait for new ones aren't worth it.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How do you prepare your turkey? by mrsilv04 @ 39 minutes 56 seconds ago

I prepare it by throwing several rib eye steaks on the grill. Much easier, much more delicious.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Tesla has come out with a new Roadster, 0-60 1.9 by MCompact @ 40 minutes 28 seconds ago

Tesla dangles 2 shiny electric objects to distract from production reality
Jump to new posts Re: Ruined engine from neglect... by jeepman3071 @ 40 minutes 35 seconds ago

There are a few in my family who always have trouble no matter what brand of car they buy, and they always blame the brand. "This _______ is a piece of junk after only 3 years". Then I look at it and the alignment is way off, the tires ar
Jump to new posts Re: How much fuel do use each month? by WyrTwister @ 40 minutes 42 seconds ago

My wife uses a little less than a tank 12 gallon tank per week , cirt driving , in our little 2015 Chevy Sonic .
Page 2 of 289 < 1 2 3 4 ... 288 289 >