by Randy_270
09/23/17 07:30 PM
Best brakes
by M1Accord
09/23/17 07:11 PM
SSA death benefit question
by 04SE
09/23/17 07:00 PM
What type of oil comes in a 2017 Silverado ?
by mtlineman
09/23/17 05:38 PM
2016 FLTRU Amsoil MCV 20W50, 5229 miles
by nocarb
09/23/17 05:31 PM
Pennzoil HM Oil At WM
by BlueOvalFitter
09/23/17 05:18 PM
Sorry for beating a dead horse concerning BC 0w40!
by MichaelDCRogers
09/23/17 05:15 PM
FOG vs Driving lights
by Eddie
09/23/17 04:36 PM
Cell Phone for a Trip
by sleddriver
09/23/17 04:21 PM
The richest woman on earth drives a
by skyactiv
09/23/17 04:20 PM
Flush or drain coolant
by jimbrewer
09/23/17 03:30 PM
Nanotechnology and Magnets clean up Oil spills
by Pajero
09/23/17 03:14 PM
2.2 Ecotec cartridge filter news
by slacktide_bitog
09/23/17 02:49 PM
To Glove or not to Glove. That is the question
by ZZman
09/23/17 02:35 PM
Newest Members
EchoThat300K, BlissStation, HarrisJ, jdsco, rykar
62919 Registered Users
Who's Online
53 registered (14Accent, 01rangerxl, 4WD, 2015_PSD, bdcardinal, andyd, 6 invisible), 1418 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
62919 Members
66 Forums
271282 Topics
4499472 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by OneEyeJack @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Long vid but good information.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Jeep Compass? by dishdude @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

New Compass looks nice and is nothing like the previous generation. Previous one was based off the Mitsubishi Lancer. A few points - Anyone with the name ford46guy can't buy a Jeep. Find something with the blue oval on it! I bought my Jeep becaus
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Should Oil Be Changed ? by Panzerman @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I love my Triumph like changing oil on a dirt bike. Easy access to oil filter/ plug and fill hole. Great!! Can Am Spyder I would like to say you couldn't give me one of those unfriendly maintenance disasters but a guy did and I do. What a nightmare
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: user52165While in college, my daughter got paid for no real work, house sitting (sometimes very opulent ones) while the owners were away. Pets were usually the reason. Any relatives, trusted friends or associates, etc who can f
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Merkava_4 @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I have the exact same fear as you do Chris, that's why I leave the back kitchen door to the garage wide open. If the house catches fire, my cat can go out the kitchen door, through the back garage doorway, and out to safety. There's not one thing in
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by TheKracken @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Seeking help for mental health issues is nothing to be ashamed of. I suffer from some pretty bad anxiety and ADHD. We also have 4 cats and 2 dogs, but not in a fire prone place. But if this thread is serious I would 100% recommend seeking some help.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by user52165 @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

While in college, my daughter got paid for no real work, house sitting (sometimes very opulent ones) while the owners were away. Pets were usually the reason. Any relatives, trusted friends or associates, etc who can fill the bill?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: To Glove or not to Glove. That is the question by Ducked @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Leo99I'm usually bare handed. If I did it for a living, I'd wear gloves. Ditto. Probably not very smart, but its too hot here for routine glove use. I usually have some kind of barrier cream on my hands, even if its only sh
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Panzerman @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

You have to realize they are pets, animals and property. Chances are they are not going to out live them. I know the modern world thinks animals are like people but realize they are just pets. The primitive world reconizes anything with four legs as
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: DuckedOriginally Posted By: Chris142 Am I being irrational or normal? Probably both. Perhaps you could investigate remote release of the gate/door of the animal enclosure. If fire is the main concern, some thermal triggering
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N Filter Cut Open. Endcap Failure. by OVERKILL @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: blupupherOriginally Posted By: slacktide_bitogthe post-Champ K&N oil filters are made by Daewha So made in Korea? Considering most (all?) if them say "China" on the box, I'd guess no. Perhaps the parent com
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Ducked @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris142 Am I being irrational or normal? Probably both. Perhaps you could investigate remote release of the gate/door of the animal enclosure. If fire is the main concern, some thermal triggering device could automate this
Jump to new posts Re: The richest woman on earth drives a by Ducked @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: ATex7239 I guess weathy people have money because they don't spend it all on stupid things. I'd guess a lot of them have money because we spend it all on stupid things. For example, the previous number one, now I think dead
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy refused a test drive by L_Sludger @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Astro14Originally Posted By: L_SludgerOk, so back to the original post. So, when he declined the test drive, you should have said "Are you refusing a trip? Are you refusing the trip??? Ok, you are now OOPs.. out of positio
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Ford PTU gear oil life by zeng @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Jeez does TFT 202F refers to trans temp and TCFT 192F refers to PTU temp ? Ok, PTU has ASG 75W140 in this Explorer ... what about oil type in trans ?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Moving is not an option right now. House is paid for. Awsome view. No close neighbors and 2 great jobs 15 minutes from home. I really like the place. I have always hated being away from home for long periods. But when my parents were alive I could c
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: AR cleaning kit? by bubbatime @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: bsmithwinsI volunteer at orientation for a local rifle match. I have seen numerous AR15s that were too dry to run. Adding some lubricant made them work again. THIS. I would hazard to guess that a full 80% of AR15 rifles I come
Jump to new posts Re: To Glove or not to Glove. That is the question by bubbatime @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Nitrile gloves for chemicals, for sure. When I was younger, my hands were covered in oil, brake cleaner, parts cleaner, carburetor cleaner, nasty stuff. Would not surprise me if I get cancer some day.
Jump to new posts Re: The richest woman on earth drives a by Ducked @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Thing is, that's actually quite a nice car, though I probably aren't rich enough to fuel it, certainly not in the UK.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Silverado Valance Trim by Realtech214 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: stroked93It's there for fuel mileage. Keeping air out from under the truck reduces drag. Yep, Chevrolet claims it adds 1 MPG. Looks are sometimes more valuable!
Jump to new posts Re: The richest woman on earth drives a by bubbatime @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

A rich guy, multi millionaire middle-eastern oil guy, married my wife's best friend. As such I got to hang out with him for the pre-wedding and wedding festivities. He picks me up at my house in a brand new, 2016 Honda Accord (in 2015). The guy begi
Jump to new posts Re: The richest woman on earth drives a by Oil_Flunky @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

My boss is worth about 40 million. He buys SUVs used a year or two old, and drives it until the wheels fall off.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worried when I leave home.. by bubbatime @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

All this anxiety over the possibility of your pets burning in a fire? That's not normal. You need to seek medical help. I'm serious.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Jeep Compass? by oil_film_movies @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

If you can negotiate a decent lease deal, and not have to be stuck with one off-warranty later, then I'd say go for it. http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-lease-calculator.aspx to help you make sure the dealer gives you a good deal. Che
Jump to new posts Re: Best brakes by KeithS_NW_Ohio @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

EBC Got them from: http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/ebc-brake-kits
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 ... 31 32 >