09/24/16 09:58 AM
Getting out of a lease
by Jarlaxle
09/24/16 09:45 AM
Newest Members
nalby, Norris, Ryno, 0919, Combatwombat69
59176 Registered Users
Who's Online
72 registered (BrocLuno, bonami2, 1SSW, Al, 2002 Maxima SE, 7 invisible), 1568 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
59176 Members
66 Forums
254880 Topics
4186297 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bathroom fans - more than noisemakers! by edwardh1 @ 6 seconds ago

my fan discharge duct is about 15 ft and has some flex in it, works fine.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DI fuel injectors and fuel dilution by KrisZ @ 2 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KingCakeOriginally Posted By: KrisZSwitch to 5w30, shorten the OCI to 5k max and keep on trucking. Honda is not going to look at or act on result from a third party oil analysis. changing to thicker oil is never a proper fix
Jump to new posts Re: Neglected car- oil? Engine flush? valve cover pics by FlyNavyP3 @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gallydif^ Thank you! I feel like I found a really cool gem as well. Just want to get the engine as clean as the exterior and interior of this vehicle and the story of your friends Chrysler M gives me hope. That's too bad she wen
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Replacement for Michelin LTX M/S2? by slacktide_bitog @ 2 minutes 52 seconds ago

245/60-18 My choice would be the Nitto NT421Q The Defender LTX is good if treadlife is the most important thing by far. Michelin's Latitude Tour HP is also good, a touring SUV/crossover tire. Goodyear's Fuel Max and TripleTred are also good tire
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: How many miles on your GM ecotec3 5.3L by yugrus @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

I have a previous Gen 2014 Tahoe. Drove '17 Silverado, Yukon, and noticed the same rough idle. When you come to stop,after about 10 seconds, it is not smooth at all. Tought they would fix it in new gen, but no...
Jump to new posts Re: DI fuel injectors and fuel dilution by Robenstein @ 7 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: edyvwOriginally Posted By: DanhOriginally Posted By: user52165No this, no that, no nothing, but you say fuel dilution. What exactly leads to this analysis? UOAs from Polaris. >5% fuel dilution from samples taken immediatel
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Had to have it, M&P Compact 22 by Hokiefyd @ 15 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: funflyerI don't like the feel of the Ruger in my hand, not much fun to shoot, only comes with one mag and has a terrible trigger pull. As a fellow Shield owner, I would highly encourage you to go check out a Ruger LC9s, the str
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a 01 Tahoe that someone put green into by Gasbuggy @ 17 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LubenerOriginally Posted By: GasbuggySo far the water and vinegar mixes did a good job. I've got it coming out clear. I'm going to remove and power wash the reservour then give it my patented mix of artisean well water and Dex
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Inexpensive Laser All In One Printers by Triple_Se7en @ 25 minutes 26 seconds ago

My HP Inkjet was 3 In One, minus the Fax. I ended-up buying the Brother I linked in my first post @ $129. I should receive it mid-week. Thanks to everyone that posted. I did research all the laser printers mentioned here. Appreciate the help & r
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: My humble oil filter cutter by doitmyself @ 27 minutes 51 seconds ago

That turned out awesome. Fabricating things takes quite of bit of time. Count all the cutting, shaping, drilling, fitting, finishing,etc. and it adds up. And, if you are working with makeshift shop equipment it goes even slower. Thanks for shar
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bathroom fans - more than noisemakers! by JC1 @ 28 minutes 27 seconds ago

Some Builders are pros at cutting corners on stuff you won't see until they're long gone. I would check where the old connection was to make sure you don't have a mess of mold where the exhaust pipe exits the house. Originally Posted By: MrHorspwerO
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Shake? by demarpaint @ 32 minutes 16 seconds ago

I shake it up. If I remember the night before I change my oil I turn the bottles upside down, and then shake them good before pouring them in the engine.
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by gallydif @ 33 minutes 7 seconds ago

'95 Caprice 5.7l lt1 Out: Unknown, 3,900mi In: 10w-30 Havoline (4qt)/PP (1qt), CQ red
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Shake? by gallydif @ 35 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Charlie1935Store it upside down. There we go! No, I have never shaken them.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Getting out of a lease by Bladecutter @ 35 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JarlaxleMy mother hates her car. She has a leased Corolla she can barely drive safely (mostly, the seat gives her horrible back pain after about 15-20 minutes) and despises it. Why did your mother buy a car she doesn't like,
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Shake? by BISCUT @ 39 minutes 7 seconds ago

No shake, but I do turn the 4 or 5qt upside down the day before an oil change. It ends up sitting normal arse down for at least 5 min.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bathroom fans - more than noisemakers! by BISCUT @ 40 minutes 58 seconds ago

Proper venting and a good fan is a big deal in a home. Repalcement fans that move enough cfm's aren not cheap but if vented properly they work well. I don't agree with previous poster that you shouldn't use flexible ducting. If the run is done cor
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Getting out of a lease by eljefino @ 43 minutes 34 seconds ago

Talk to a few dealers to see if they will "Break the lease". Get some numbers.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: My humble oil filter cutter by JC1 @ 47 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yes it looks professional. I want to build one, just need to figure out what parts I'm going to use to Macgiver one.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Getting out of a lease by rooflessVW @ 51 minutes 14 seconds ago

Trade it in. Worst case is you'll pay some depreciation or roll some negative equity into the new lease. Happens all the time.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Cars That Run Like Old Trucks? by andyd @ 52 minutes 38 seconds ago

80's BMWs , believe it or not. Mid '90s Toyotas,
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: My humble oil filter cutter by Urshurak776 @ 57 minutes 13 seconds ago

Looks professional! Congrats!
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone oil sale started already? by Chris142 @ 57 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dyusik4 bucks a qt is what I look for in a syn price. $2 a qt for Dino here lol
Jump to new posts Re: DI fuel injectors and fuel dilution by Danh @ Today at 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: double vanosYou might want to check the HPFP for leaking internally. They're under a lot of stress creating the necessary pressure.. Thanks. But as fuel pressure checked out okay, shouldn't that rule out the HPFP as a culprit
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: My humble oil filter cutter by HankMcMauser @ Today at 04:35 PM

Looks prettyngood actually, have you tried it yet?
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 ... 30 31 >