Xcel Class Action Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hollow their publication the trend is immediate and never changes. 2 things, NAME YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF and sold at GAS STATION. That's all you need to know pretty much.

WOO HOO, free money!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by biggusblockus
"Protects Like No Other" lol. Like nothing at all...

Well, if no other oil protects that badly, you could still argue that's a truthful statement.

Originally Posted by Driz
When you hollow their publication the trend is immediate and never changes. 2 things, NAME YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF and sold at GAS STATION. That's all you need to know pretty much.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is exactly right....

A gas station literally 2.5 miles west of me has sold total garbage oils... And that gas station is located in between two no, three very large high end neighborhoods... Those type people frequent that gas station... Amazes me the station there sells that garbage.....

And yet.... Out in podonk Charles City county... At Adkins store a Citgo gas station.... They sell legitimate very good oils and transmission fluids... For good prices I might add.....

Formula Shell $2.79 a qt that's a every day price there... Cheaper than Home Depot where Formula Shell is now $3.79 a qt....

Havoline DS... $3.99 a qt.... Cam2 SuperproMax... $2.99 a qt.... Coastal synthetic blend $3.49 a qt....
And considering that it is a gas station... Those really are quite reasonable prices... Everyday prices... Add to that Charles City county is one of the poorer counties in Virginia.... At least those people owning that gas station are selling very good oils to those people out there... Versus a gas station in one of the wealthiest counties in eastern Va... Selling garbage oils... One would think that would be completely the opposite of what it actually is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back