work at Buc-ee's?

Probably a W2 employee...only small amount can be taken for unreimbured employee expenses.
They shouldn't be unreimbursed though. I don't know his specifics but if he has to fly commercially, stay in a hotel, then fly these (private) jets or planes somewhere else, the company/employer needs to be paying for the plane ticket, hotel, and food while he's traveling.

They shouldn't be unreimbursed though. I don't know his specifics but if he has to fly commercially, stay in a hotel, then fly these (private) jets or planes somewhere else, the company/employer needs to be paying for the plane ticket, hotel, and food while he's traveling.

I agree. Company credit card…… or reimbursement of all legitimate work related expenses.

No reimbursement for beer and chicken wings at the Kitty Kat Strip Club trying to expense $500 for dinner and claim it was a business expense. 🤐😳🫣

^^^
That happens more often than people think.

Last edited:
No reimbursement for beer and chicken wings at the Kitty Kat Strip Club
At my old job, a co-worker let things get out of hand with alcohol, a strip club, multiple bottles of Cristal (with strip-club mark-up!!), and a company credit card. Within reason, the company would have just covered it and warned "don't do it again" but the amount was too much that time. The employee was warned (off-the-record, nothing was documented) and was told they need to reimburse the company. His wife handled all of their finances to the point he simply couldn't get the cash so they said they can withhold it from his paychecks and spread it out. Nope, that wouldn't work either 'cause she sees his paystubs. 🤪🤪🤪 He pleaded with his supervisor and they eventually agreed to withhold a small enough amount spread over almost a year !!

Back