WM oil clearance

Some of this has been posted in other random threads, but I figured I would try to collect it in a single post. WM lowered some clearance prices yesterday on some quality oil. This is just an example of what I saw today. Mobil 1 AP - all weights - $5/ per qt or $17 per 5 qt jug Mobil 1 TDT - 5w-40 - $13 per gallon Valvoline HM SB - 10w-40 - $9 per 5 qt jug Valvoline DP conventional - 10w-30 - $9 per 5 qt jug Quaker State conventional - $unknown - didn't price check

Does WM have a clearance section on their web site that would list these oils ? If so , should be able to order them . If they are not just local clearances .

Just picked up some M1 AP 0W-20 (7 qts.). It was as stated $17 for a jug and $5 per qt. The qts. are older from 2017 and are SN rated, I was surprised to have found a jug of 0W-20 as BrickSeek showed it all gone in my area. Seven qts of PAO based oil for $2.14 (with rebate) a piece ain't bad...

I was in a couple days ago and all the ST 5W30 FS was gone. I coulda got some 5W20 but I try not to use that water thin stuff--but I coulda had all the 0W16 I wanted! grin I'll have to make a trip next week and see what is there. I've kept some of my empty bottles so I might give in and buy a box, and just transfer to some 5 qt containers.

Originally Posted by Strokenmerc
Some of this has been posted in other random threads, but I figured I would try to collect it in a single post. WM lowered some clearance prices yesterday on some quality oil. This is just an example of what I saw today. Mobil 1 AP - all weights - $5/ per qt or $17 per 5 qt jug Mobil 1 TDT - 5w-40 - $13 per gallon Valvoline HM SB - 10w-40 - $9 per 5 qt jug Valvoline DP conventional - 10w-30 - $9 per 5 qt jug Quaker State conventional - $unknown - didn't price check
Individual store prices can vary. Are these prices shown a reflection of Walmart.com website? Or is that a nearby store you attended?

When I check on brickseek, every store listed that has inventory in stock is showing a clearance price. Some prices vary but most appear to have lowered the clearance price. FYI, this is the M1 TDT link posted above with a nearby zip code. thumbsup [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by GMguy84
Ya M1 AP is good stuff !! But i'm waiting for this to drop down to $25 or less thumbsup Dave [Linked Image]
I was lucky to find a store about 45 minutes away that had the 12 qt box for $12. The options were limited to 0w20 and 0w40 by the time I found it but I scooped up 9 boxes and left at a few on the shelf. Oddly, this price only happened at 1 local store and the price has returned to $55 since restocking.

Look what you made me do... [Linked Image] The 12 quarts were full price at all but one store, where i paid 45.00. 11-13 dollars on the rest. Will be like 5 year supply for the dmax van. Thanks for the tip!

Welcome to the "I have more oil than I need club". It seems every time I say I don't need any more a better deal pops up, like Mobil 1 for $1/qt. Some "experts" might say we have an issue with hoarding oil but I am still in the denial phase. LOL

Originally Posted by Strokenmerc
Welcome to the "I have more oil than I need club". It seems every time I say I don't need any more a better deal pops up, like Mobil 1 for $1/qt. Some "experts" might say we have an issue with hoarding oil but I am still in the denial phase. LOL
Still cant believe Tractor supply had M1 5W30 for $1 a quart for a short time few months ago, Then went back up to $6.99 lol Boy did I scoop up on that deal grin2 Dave

Not a bad score today; 5 jugs of TDT 5w-40 @ $7.00 Also noticed a SM rated pennzoil jug on the shelf full price [Linked Image] [Linked Image] lol. Marine Magna 10w-30 marked $15 rang $11 ST 0W-16 $7 a jug Supertech HD30 $9 2 gallon jug. Startron diesel enzyme treatment $2.50 A few other misc.

Last edited: