Who makes the Rural King “Harvest King” brand oil

I bought this oil since for $9.99 it’s a good bargain for full synthetic oil. Doesn’t look like a Warren bottle. Anyone got an idea who makes this?

Whatttt you found it for $9.99 ???? It's $11.99 here in oklahoma at Atwood's farm store Still a good deal for FULL SYN, but still it's $2 more lol HAHA !! Dave

I know this is an older post, but these questions seem to come up frequently. Doing a search takes me to results mainly saying this oil is made by Citgo. I have seen post where Rural King customer service has even suggested it is Citgo oil. I have been running the RK branded (when it was still being sold), Warren Lubrigold (when they were selling it) and the Harvest King for the last 4 years. The 1qt jugs of all of the above have (had) the "WU" Warren Unilube on them. This is not on the 5qt jugs, but I don't recall it ever being on them. It would seem unlikely that the 1qt are Warren and the 5qt Citgo. Wouldn't it? Pic below is 0W20 just purchased today. My partial 1 qt bottles of 5W20 and 5W30 also have the "WU" symbol. [Linked Image]