Who is the oldest on BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dominik
43 and get depressed (severely, requiring vodka treatments at times) every Sunday evening, dreaming about retiring some day...........

Must be that snowy clammy cold weather up there....seems like you need to engage snowbird status soon for relief...maybe go to FLA or the Caribbean islands ?

Hang in their friend....from the USA.

Will be 69 in April and just rescued a Jack Russell puppy...that says a lot about my energy level.

Originally Posted by spasm3
Someone start a who is the youngest thread.

In terms of the special theory of relativity I'm only 27 in my reference frame!
lol.gif

Last edited:
57 yesterday and fortunate to be here. One day I'm at the gym, 2 weeks later I'm in the ER with shortness of breath, drowning in my own fluids. Soon after I got the bad news. I had CHF with a EF of 10%. Just like that with no warning. The Dr. told me to call my family and begin the process of putting me on a transplant list. I remember talking to my son in the hospital bed and... woke up 3 days later. All I remember during that time was someone asking me if I was "drifting". As fast as it came, thanks to lasix I was feeling better. 9 days later I was headed home. Here I am 3 years later on a couple of BP meds. My heart fully recovered. No clear answer why other than I tested positive for the flu. Miracle!

Originally Posted by MolaKule
Originally Posted by spasm3
Someone start a who is the youngest thread.

In terms of the special theory of relativity I'm only 27 in my reference frame!
lol.gif

How close to c are you traveling?
05.gif

Originally Posted by littleant
66 here. BUT I still have not grown up yet.

At least you are out of the toughest period - the first 40 years if any man's childhood are the toughest.

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
57 yesterday and fortunate to be here. One day I'm at the gym, 2 weeks later I'm in the ER with shortness of breath, drowning in my own fluids. Soon after I got the bad news. I had CHF with a EF of 10%. Just like that with no warning. The Dr. told me to call my family and begin the process of putting me on a transplant list. I remember talking to my son in the hospital bed and... woke up 3 days later. All I remember during that time was someone asking me if I was "drifting". As fast as it came, thanks to lasix I was feeling better. 9 days later I was headed home. Here I am 3 years later on a couple of BP meds. My heart fully recovered. No clear answer why other than I tested positive for the flu. Miracle!

Holy cow ^^^^^^^^

That is a very, very, very difficult circumstance to go through and overcome...

I am very grateful you are still here
smile.gif

I had to give 100 mg of lasix IV one time... I put that in a 50 mL bag and ran it at 200mL/hr.... I have given 40 mg of lasix IV push in 5 minutes... But 100mg... I put that in a bag and ran via a pump... Checked the patient's blood pressure before obviously... During and after.... You can crash someone with that if given too fast.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Originally Posted by littleant
66 here. BUT I still have not grown up yet.

At least you are out of the toughest period - the first 40 years if any man's childhood are the toughest.

Agree. Also Living up here in Vermont I am frozen half of the year. Some form of cryogenics I think.

Originally Posted by Dominik
43 and get depressed (severely, requiring vodka treatments at times) every Sunday evening, dreaming about retiring some day...........
That's life in Toronna, it [censored] sucks! Brampton must be awful!

Old enough to be GLAD I won't be around to see the complete decay of our country and the point of no return regarding damage to the planet.

I feel sorry for the young ones.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back