Who is the oldest on BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be old enough to sign up for Medicare to respond. Don't need to know the age of youngsters on BITOG.

I am 66 I think. Memory going.

Still doing shade tree wrenching.

57.gif

65 1/2, senile, pig headed, grumpy, ornery, forgetful and miserable to be around
grin2.gif
. And now for s&g I'm getting spine surgery in the neck shortly
shocked2.gif
. Ah! the "golden years", no they're not, their rusty like my vehicles
eek.gif

Whimsey

I'm 66 and still strong as a horse. We have a fully landscaped 1 acre property, which I designed, built, and maintain. I'm a long distance road bicyclist. From March to October I ride about 150 miles per week, the more challenging the ride the better (I used to ride about 350 miles per week). And I meticulously maintain our fleet of four vehicles, even hand washing washing the undercarriage on one of them!

So, I still feel capable, except for my aches and pains and the fact that some of my more challenging bike rides kind of take it out of me now and then.

One thing about being older and retired, an afternoon nap once in a while after busting your butt doing something physical is a genuine life pleasure!

Scott

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
I know Johnny Johnson is old enough to be cranky somedays
smile.gif

...‚...‚...‚.. wouldn't doubt some say that about me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Donald
You must be old enough to sign up for Medicare to respond. Don't need to know the age of youngsters on BITOG.

I am 66 I think. Memory going.

Still doing shade tree wrenching.

In reading the other posts, I may be the only old guy still working full time.

I need to retire.

85 last Sept. Not a lot of energy left, but still mow yard on tractor, drive auto's and best of all my Polaris Slingshot. Did a couple 2-300 mile trips last year, planning similar this year.

Does the oldest get a prize?
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by Dominik
43 and get depressed (severely, requiring vodka treatments at times) every Sunday evening, dreaming about retiring some day...........

Below 65 (Medicare age) does not count in this thread. Perhaps a new thread about who despises their job the most?

Originally Posted by Donald
Originally Posted by Dominik
43 and get depressed (severely, requiring vodka treatments at times) every Sunday evening, dreaming about retiring some day...........

Below 65 (Medicare age) does not count in this thread. Perhaps a new thread about who despises their job the most?

Haha! I was going to post until i read this. Good one! LOL

Originally Posted by tc1446
85 last Sept. Not a lot of energy left, but still mow yard on tractor, drive auto's and best of all my Polaris Slingshot. Did a couple 2-300 mile trips last year, planning similar this year.

Does the oldest get a prize?
banana2.gif

And at 85 you're still out there doing it. Be proud!

Scott

Only 62.5 here
Put more miles on my Harley every year than my Jeeps
Got a few aches and pains but ibuprofen is a nice drug
Still do quite a bit of wrenching and maintaining around the house and vehicles
A body in motion tends to stay in motion
Keep moving fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back