Where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz humor is a bit strange.

Now some USA humor:

Try that video in the USA and your a~~ would be sued for defamation of city character, public humiliation, prejudice, and possibly even the worst crime of all: negative stereotyping. Your a~~ would be owned!!!
tongue.gif

Quote:

Is that the name of the show or a character in a show? I have heard of Larry The cable Guy though maybe here on BITOG

He's a comedian that's part of the "blue collar comedy tour" here in the states. He's over the top redneck
laugh.gif

Yeah he's a stand up guy
smile.gif
When you watch his show - he starts off with no smiles at all - and if you don't know the culture you'll not be cracking up for the first few minutes. But I guaranty you'll think he's funny I don't care who you are.

It's usually about granny with a turd in her pants or something wrong with the car or your boss or some lady at the supermarket with a fish in HER pants. He says some pretty funny stuff with the look of a scared redneck in his eyes.

Grabbed at random:
http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/browse/l/larry_the_cable_guy.jhtml

I'll stick to Little Britain or Grumpy Old Women. We have our Little Britain live tickets, better get organised and get our Grumpy Old Women tickets 'for they sell out. Not on in Canberra yet, that's why we waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back