Where do you get your cabin filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a Fram fresh air one in from Walmart. I have used them before in the past i can't tell much difference in quality from all the ones i see at the auto parts stores.

I purchase my cabin filters online from either Rockauto or Amazon.

I just purchased a FRAM Freshbreeze cabin filter for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata from Rockauto for $7 + $5 shipping. It will be interesting to see if the carbon and baking soda infused filter is noticeably different than the standard cabin filters I have been using over the past 3 years.

The dealer charges $89 to replace the cabin filter, which is only a 5 minute job. Needless to say, I never pay them to change the cabin filter (or the engine filter for that matter!)

STP from Auto Zone.

Does not have baking soda or carbon added, just a plain filter...

I sprinkle baking soda on it, then knock the excess off...

I just purchase 4 wix 24882 cabin air filter for $12.36 each with no shipping charges and no sales tax. The wix 24882 fits both my Saturn and Malibu. Amazon rocks!

Last edited:
Yikes... while I was out & about today I meant to pick up a cabin filter, but jumping from one store to another not finding my oil (eventually did), it somehow slipped off the radar. Just not yet used to having a vehicle with a cabin filter I guess. Besides, I think of a cabin as something built up in the boonies.

I got a Driveworks cabin air filter for my Honda and it was like 8$. Drive works makes very good Air Filters and Oil Filters and for the $ you really cant beat them.

I get Mann cabin filers on Amazon. As I have European cars, the Mann cabin filters for European cars are almost always identical to the manufacturer OE filter.

When I replaced mine all they had was Driveworks so I put Drive Works in.

I wanted to get Fram b/c some people say that charcoal helps.

I dunno if that is true.

However Its already done..

I have Drive Works.

You can get from Autozone and Autozone carried FRAM and STP

Or Adavanced Auto Parts and even Wallymart has em in FRAM.

Also the FRAM HOME SITE will show you a video how to replace the Cabin filter for you car
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back