What's better to send in an email, attachment or link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by atikovi
How would you call this part circled in red?

[Linked Image from fototime.com]

Center Council Panel just below the Temperature Controls

I don't use Outlook, have Mail.com gmail.com, etc.

Can you just embed the photo in the email so it shows up when they open the email, instead of clicking something to open the photo?

Pull up the picture on your computer and use shipping tool to screenshot it. That way you can copy/paste the picture into the body of the email so it isn't an attachment.

Good luck finding a junkyard that is going to go out and take a look at a car for a piece of interior trim. Have you priced out a new one? Might not be that bad...or could be a small fortune.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
I don't use Outlook, have Mail.com gmail.com, etc.

Can you just embed the photo in the email so it shows up when they open the email, instead of clicking something to open the photo?

Yes, that is what I would do. If he cant, then attachment.

Originally Posted by dishdude
Good luck finding a junkyard that is going to go out and take a look at a car for a piece of interior trim. Have you priced out a new one? Might not be that bad...or could be a small fortune.

$180 list and backordered to November.

Originally Posted by dishdude

$180 list and backordered to November.

So small fortune. November isn't far away!

Originally Posted by KrisZ
If the recipient of that email has even the basic knowledge of computer security, he/she will delete the email the moment they see any attachments or links.

Not at all. Someone with knowledge of computer security will merely not open an attachment, is not a reason to knee jerk and nuke the whole email, if it's from someone you expected an email from or you regularly handle customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back