What Graphine Coating To Try Next?

I used Quartz CQ 3.0 and it did not last. Then moved onto Adams / Glassparency (ame forumla) graphine and I liked it, but the youtube channel that did the real world testing said it is a 1 yr coating not a 3 year. I want a real tried and true 3 yr coating, what should I buy next?

Maybe your prep wasn't 100%? CQ UK 3.0 is a pretty durable coating. I would look at the Ethos Graphene Max based on Dmitry's test results:

Other than this, I have had good results with 2 layers of Gyeon Mohs Evo but I can't say if it would really make 36 months or not yet.

It was not the prep. My prep was beyond OCD and was inside over a 3 day periode with a 48 hr cure time with a furnace and air circ. The car is out in the sun and winter and it did not last.

There are 3 yrs coatings, I just forgot what they are.

I have heard of some graphene coatings that claim 7 years (obviously that would be for a car kept in a garage and not exposed to the road salts in the winter)

It was not the prep. My prep was beyond OCD and was inside over a 3 day periode with a 48 hr cure time with a furnace and air circ. The car is out in the sun and winter and it did not last.

There are 3 yrs coatings, I just forgot what they are.
Nothing will last 3 years for outdoor cars.
Especially in summer AND winter conditions.
1 year is average.....2 years doubtful.
3 years no way ......

Reactions: hrv
Back