What Car is more comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to choose a car, I like Hyundais very much because of their crush test results. I like them because they're safe, but now i just can't choose between i10 and Grand i10, last one is more likely, looks amazing. Grand i10 is much bigger then i10, and i'd like my car to be smaller, so it would be more comfortable to move through in peak hour. But Grand i10 got this diesel modification. So which is more practical?

What you are describing is a personal opinion and only you can answer that. Every car buyer needs to buy based on their needs, wants, and preferences. We all have different parameters.

Hyundai makes excellent automobiles.

Originally Posted by Speak2Mountain
Grand i10...is that a special part of Texas' freeway system?

Yea, every time I am stuck in traffic on I10 I say, ain't it Grand.

Most of the population on this board is US-based, where iXX (i10, i20 etc) variants are not sold. I doubt if they even meet IIHS safety standards.

Comfort aside, look at the number of airbags first. I call it a econo-death box. Almost all cars in that price range are similar in features.

So, I decided to buy this think https://autoportal.com/newcars/hyundai/grand-i10/. In addition, my wife likes Grand i10 more than i10. It became the decisive moment.
smirk.gif
Thanks for the advices guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back