When you see it...

I saw it on reddit!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by eljefino
Originally Posted by Kibitoshin
When you see it...

I saw it on reddit!
lol.gif

Too good not to share it here. Comforser tires!

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
That brodozer with its baby brakes broke its chinesium wheel running chinesium rubber. Quality all around!

So, you must have some actual EVIDENCE of a manufacturing defect then, right?

Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
That brodozer with its baby brakes broke its chinesium wheel running chinesium rubber. Quality all around!

LMAO!!! Given I don't see any deformation in the wheel and the only mark appears to be some curb rash, what do you think caused the wheel to fail bud? You seem to get all hot under the collar when somebody calls this garbage what it is, why is that? Are you rolling on fine discount chinesium yourself? Because otherwise, I can't see the reason for the seemingly personal reaction/investment.

Just don't buy or option out low profile tires/large wheels period. I've seen the same with OEM wheels like why do you need
70+ (trucks) / 55+ (cars) aspect ratio tires or bust!

Last edited:

LMAO!!! Given I don't see any deformation in the wheel and the only mark appears to be some curb rash, what do you think caused the wheel to fail bud? You seem to get all hot under the collar when somebody calls this garbage what it is, why is that? Are you rolling on fine discount chinesium yourself? Because otherwise, I can't see the reason for the seemingly personal reaction/investment.

In other words: no, nothing resembling evidence, as expected...you squatted and bore down. I am sick and tired of knee-jerk reactions like yours.

Also note: last set of major-name (American Racing) aftermarket wheels I saw were, in fact, made in China.

In other words: no, nothing resembling evidence, as expected...you squatted and bore down. I am sick and tired of knee-jerk reactions like yours.

Also note: last set of major-name (American Racing) aftermarket wheels I saw were, in fact, made in China.

Cisco also makes stuff in China. China doesn't have to produce garbage. However, the cheap off-label stuff? Well, not surprisingly, it indeed IS often garbage. But the highlighted bit appears to confirm my suspicions. You are a purveyor of the products in question and thus have a personal interest in defending whatever fair maiden you think is being defiled in this thread by those poking fun at junk on junk breaking because, well, it is junk.

Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA LA LA at the top of your lungs, I've heard that it helps.

Cisco also makes stuff in China. China doesn't have to produce garbage. However, the cheap off-label stuff? Well, not surprisingly, it indeed IS often garbage. But the highlighted bit appears to confirm my suspicions. You are a purveyor of the products in question and thus have a personal interest in defending whatever fair maiden you think is being defiled in this thread by those poking fun at junk on junk breaking because, well, it is junk.

Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA LA LA at the top of your lungs, I've heard that it helps.

No, that is a lie. In fact, that is treading close to the line of libel. Think VERY carefully before making any more unfounded accusations.

No, that is a lie. In fact, that is treading close to the line of libel. Think VERY carefully before making any more unfounded accusations.

You are reaching HARD. If that's meant to be a threat, you are likely treading close to the line of violating board rules, so perhaps YOU can think VERY carefully before replying, stud. This is a semi-anonymous message board, not a court of law. I have no idea who you are, nor does anyone else. The fact you think that my nameless opinion about you, a nameless person, defending off-label Chinese garbage on an internet forum, constitutes a suitable construct for a libel suit is quite frankly, laughable. How can I damage your reputation if I have no idea who you are? You are hardly infamous, delusional perhaps, I don't know, but this has hit full-on absurd at this juncture.

But, to get back and the meat and potatoes of this discussion: you don't buy off-label Chinese products? if not, then why the vehement defence? I've enough experience with shoddy imported goods to be reasonably suspect of their integrity. The fact you are screaming for "PROOF" regarding what may very well be a failure that follows that trend, pulled from a Reddit thread because you CHOSE to get offended, well? You tell me then, if it doesn't in any way align with your buying habits, why it irks you so much.

You are reaching HARD. If that's meant to be a threat, you are likely treading close to the line of violating board rules, so perhaps YOU can think VERY carefully before replying, stud. This is a semi-anonymous message board, not a court of law. I have no idea who you are, nor does anyone else. The fact you think that my nameless opinion about you, a nameless person, defending off-label Chinese garbage on an internet forum, constitutes a suitable construct for a libel suit is quite frankly, laughable. How can I damage your reputation if I have no idea who you are? You are hardly infamous, delusional perhaps, I don't know, but this has hit full-on absurd at this juncture.

But, to get back and the meat and potatoes of this discussion: you don't buy off-label Chinese products? if not, then why the vehement defence? I've enough experience with shoddy imported goods to be reasonably suspect of their integrity. The fact you are screaming for "PROOF" regarding what may very well be a failure that follows that trend, pulled from a Reddit thread because you CHOSE to get offended, well? You tell me then, if it doesn't in any way align with your buying habits, why it irks you so much.

Not a threat, simply a statement. You are making wild, baseless accusations with no basis in reality.

You need to look up "vehement" and "defense" in a dictionary. I am sick and tired of the usual suspects screeching and pearl-clutching any time someone doesn't spend enough money on tires. I defended nothing, I simply (yet again) asked whether you had any actual evidence...or were simply making wild knee-jerk assumptions. We both know the answer to that one.

How can I damage your reputation if I have no idea who you are? You are hardly infamous, delusional perhaps, I don't know, but this has hit full-on absurd at this juncture.

The fact you are screaming for "PROOF" regarding what may very well be a failure that follows that trend, pulled from a Reddit thread because you CHOSE to get offended, well? You tell me then, if it doesn't in any way align with your buying habits, why it irks you so much.

This is what I find when I look for posts

04C0B92C-F78B-4061-8603-55925EAEAD68.png

8DCA39D3-E118-49C5-BA4A-B9856FACF7F1.png

Last edited:

Not a threat, simply a statement.

So then this threat, isn't a threat?
In fact, that is treading close to the line of libel. Think VERY carefully before making any more unfounded accusations

Why am I supposed to be thinking very carefully about it if there isn't the looming threat of something?
21.gif

You are making wild, baseless accusations with no basis in reality.

About which, the wheel or your buying habits? Betting the wheel was garbage is a reasonably safe bet, even if I can't prove it. You don't own the wheel, I don't own the wheel, and neither of us own the vehicle with the baby brakes that it is attached to. Am I assuming it is junk? Yes, the cheap tires point to cheap buying habits by the owner, which likely means he bought.... wait for it... cheap wheels. One of the wheels failed. Can I be CERTAIN that the wheel being of poor quality was the reason for the failure? No, but you can't be sure it wasn't, and have provided exactly zero evidence to counter the speculation made by other parties.

You need to look up "vehement" and "defense" in a dictionary.

I really don't. Perhaps you need to look up the word hyperbole?

I am sick and tired of the usual suspects screeching and pearl-clutching any time someone doesn't spend enough money on tires. I defended nothing, I simply (yet again) asked whether you had any actual evidence...or were simply making wild knee-jerk assumptions. We both know the answer to that one.

Again, you don't have any evidence to the contrary that the failure wasn't due to substandard materials. All that appears to have happened is you got offended. What did that get you so far other than an increase in blood pressure?

About which, the wheel or your buying habits?

Both, actually, along with a couple other things.

Betting the wheel was garbage is a reasonably safe bet, even if I can't prove it. You don't own the wheel, I don't own the wheel, and neither of us own the vehicle with the baby brakes that it is attached to. Am I assuming it is junk? Yes, the cheap tires point to cheap buying habits by the owner, which likely means he bought.... wait for it... cheap wheels. One of the wheels failed. Can I be CERTAIN that the wheel being of poor quality was the reason for the failure? No, but you can't be sure it wasn't, and have provided exactly zero evidence to counter the speculation made by other parties.

OK, one more time: YOU made the claim. Therefore, it is on YOU to back it up!

Again, you don't have any evidence to the contrary that the failure wasn't due to substandard materials.

And yet again: YOU made the claim. Therefore, it is on YOU to back it up!

Well, the beauty of this is that your opinions aren't based in any greater reality than mine, because neither of us, as far as I'm aware, have any personal ties to the vehicle posted in that Reddit thread. So I could claim, with just as much validity, that your defence, which, thus far, has consisted solely of deflection and cries for "proof" is at least equally flaccid, if not moreso. You've not even gone as far as to table a more plausible explanation.

Betting the wheel was garbage is a reasonably safe bet, even if I can't prove it. You don't own the wheel, I don't own the wheel, and neither of us own the vehicle with the baby brakes that it is attached to. Am I assuming it is junk? Yes, the cheap tires point to cheap buying habits by the owner, which likely means he bought.... wait for it... cheap wheels. One of the wheels failed. Can I be CERTAIN that the wheel being of poor quality was the reason for the failure? No, but you can't be sure it wasn't, and have provided exactly zero evidence to counter the speculation made by other parties.

Actually, I made an off-colour comment/observation about what was obviously a "bargain" combo that had failed. This isn't Judge Judy, I'm not making claims that you trampled my sunflowers, heck, you weren't even involved. This is like Jebediah seeing a picture of a boot print in somebody's garden 4-states over and getting incensed because Beuford said the boots were Wolverine.

Again, you don't have any evidence to the contrary that the failure wasn't due to substandard materials.

You want me to back up my opinion about a 3rd party failure, posted on a completely separate forum, with ZERO context provided? And your defence for this demand is YOUR opinion that this MAY not be the case, because of course it's a 3rd party failure posted on a completely separate forum and you have no way of proving my posit is incorrect. That about sum it up? I don't think you get how this works
21.gif

Well, the beauty of this is that your opinions aren't based in any greater reality than mine, because neither of us, as far as I'm aware, have any personal ties to the vehicle posted in that Reddit thread. So I could claim, with just as much validity, that your defence, which, thus far, has consisted solely of deflection and cries for "proof" is at least equally flaccid, if not moreso. You've not even gone as far as to table a more plausible explanation.

You need to reread the thread. I have defended nothing. I have simply asked whether you have proof (of any sort) for YOUR claims? (You, of course, do not.)

Actually, I made an off-colour comment/observation about what was obviously a "bargain" combo that had failed. This isn't Judge Judy, I'm not making claims that you trampled my sunflowers, heck, you weren't even involved. This is like Jebediah seeing a picture of a boot print in somebody's garden 4-states over and getting incensed because Beuford said the boots were Wolverine.

Deflection, not even a good one. 2/10.

And note: you have no idea what the wheel was.

You want me to back up my opinion about a 3rd party failure, posted on a completely separate forum, with ZERO context provided? And your defence for this demand is YOUR opinion that this MAY not be the case, because of course it's a 3rd party failure posted on a completely separate forum and you have no way of proving my posit is incorrect. That about sum it up? I don't think you get how this works
21.gif

No, I do: you make wild assertions, unproven claims, all sorts of unfounded accusations...and act surprised when someone calls you on them.

Last edited:
A quick perusal of your posts & tone, Jarlaxle, leads me to believe you are one triggered, self loathing individual.

Perhaps my post will lead you to surmise that I'm colluding with the curb that damaged your wheel?

My suggestion - crawl into your New England safe space.

Or, you could hire Avenatti to slap me with libel
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ofelas
A quick perusal of your posts & tone, Jarlaxle, leads me to believe you are one triggered, self loathing individual.

Perhaps my post will lead you to surmise that I'm colluding with the curb that damaged your wheel?

grin.gif

Pour out the booze and sleep it off.

I don't entertain European nag discharge liquor, Ferds, GMs, or belt driven Jenner 883s.

Try again, cupcake.

Originally Posted by ofelas

grin.gif

Pour out the booze and sleep it off.

Back