Virgin EcoGard X4610 C&P with element weights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another $2 filter at Rural King, nitrile ADBV but good looking. Interchange is 7317 size, looks fine for the shorter-OCI crowd (probably nearly any OLM-changing people). Suprised at how good a $2 filter can look, filtering efficiency needs a follow-up since I don't know it offhand.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

kstan, it is really close, but if you look at the weights there are obviously some differences there. $2 either way, your choice, and they look well-constructed for the money. No wavy pleats nor horrible gaps, etc. I think either one would be fine for 5k.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
... filtering efficiency needs a follow-up since I don't know it offhand.

I know on the x4651 (Fram PH2 size) it is 98.8% efficient > 30um and 87.97% efficient > 20um per the Ecogard rep I talked to.
I know someone else had contacted them about a different size filter (don't remember model off hand) and were given slightly different numbers for that specific model.

I do agree for $2 I would use one of these filters for most any "routine" OCI. Problem is nobody around me has them on the shelf, and online they are more than a Fram orange can at Walmart.

kstan, it is really close, but if you look at the weights there are obviously some differences there. $2 either way, your choice, and they look well-constructed for the money. No wavy pleats nor horrible gaps, etc. I think either one would be fine for 5k.

Chris: looks better than one other filter you cut and posted. Thank You for all cut and posts even though I was being a wise rear end
grin2.gif

Good cut and posts also
34.gif
08.gif
10.gif

Haha no harm no foul Adam, was just getting stir crazy during this dark, dreary monsoon winter and needed something to do.

01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back