VALVOLINE V0-148 CUT OPEN

Messages
15,387
Location
In the shop
Thread starter
This filter and Valvoline blend 5w30 was off my co workers 2018 Hyundai Tuscon SUV. Had about 4,000 miles on oil and filter. Looks pretty good for OEM look a like wink Put a KIA/HYUNDAI OEM filter from my stash and some MSHM 5W30 courtesy of AAP clearance smile [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
 
Messages
15,387
Location
In the shop
Thread starter
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Adam thank for the C&P that is sure as H E 11 is going to bring snow buddy.
Dont remind me Johnny. It's to be a balmy 15F tomorrow morning frown
 
Messages
15,387
Location
In the shop
Thread starter
Originally Posted by maxdustington
Made in Kowea means that it most likely is a rebranded OEM right? I know Korea makes car parts, but why bother when you could just make it in China or Mexico?
It probably is a rebranded OEM filter
 
Messages
6,415
Location
Wet side WA
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Adam thank for the C&P that is sure as H E 11 is going to bring snow buddy.
Dont remind me Johnny. It's to be a balmy 15F tomorrow morning frown
Just sayin Bud you opened a can of worms now pun intended.
 
Messages
14,460
Location
The Old North State
Looks like a silicone adbv and a Mann (M&H) made for Valvoline jobber filter. I'd say very similar to or same as the current Wix/NG 5/1334 or ProSelect 21334. If this is what they using at VIOC for 5/1334, 9688 applications, nice. Thanks for c&p.
 
Messages
15,387
Location
In the shop
Thread starter
Originally Posted by Sayjac
Looks like a silicone adbv and a Mann (M&H) made for Valvoline jobber filter. I'd say very similar to or same as the current Wix/NG 5/1334 or ProSelect 21334. If this is what they using at VIOC for 5/1334, 9688 applications, nice. Thanks for c&p.
Couldn't agree more smile
Originally Posted by wemay
These are popping up everywhere and always look good. Thanks Adam.
You are welcome sir smile
 

4WD

Messages
13,171
Location
Texas
Originally Posted by maxdustington
Made in Kowea means that it most likely is a rebranded OEM right? I know Korea makes car parts, but why bother when you could just make it in China or Mexico?
Well, not that long ago … S. Korean companies made parts in N. Korea
 
Top