Unbelievable story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should've phrased it,"Men who harm women or children should be lynched". God put men on earth imo to protect and take care of women and children, not to harm them.

That's pretty funny, but nope, women wanted and fought hard for equality and I will treat them as equals in every single aspect of life.

Don't be a white knight.

That's pretty funny, but nope, women wanted and fought hard for equality and I will treat them as equals in every single aspect of life.

Don't be a white knight.
That's just me. I'm very old fashioned. I still always open the door for my gf,make her plate every night,put all her needs ahead of mine,buy her flowers,take her out on "dates",etc. That's just who I am.

Nah,you just have to find a true old fashioned woman who appreciates a real gentleman.

Women don't respect nice guys, and I'm especially not interested in what the modern woman has become.

Your ideals do not exist anymore, and probably never did.

Women don't respect nice guys, and I'm especially not interested in what the modern woman has become.

Your ideals do not exist anymore, and probably never did.
Respectable women like gentlemen. Imagine your mother, sister, daughter, etc. Would you not want them to be treated with the utmost respect? I will say this, sweet old fashioned women may be rare as hen's teeth, but they're out there and when you find one, treat her like she's the rarest of all treasures.

I will say this, sweet old fashioned women may be rare as hen's teeth, but they're out there and when you find one, treat her like she's the rarest of all treasures.

You mean like a unicorn?

I've seen and had enough to not go chasing fool's gold.

Those same old fashioned, sweet women, will spend time with me behind their loving significant other's back, all the while posting to Instagram how great their relationship is.

I refuse to marry, and have pretty much ruled out relationships. Pump and dump if I need intimacy, otherwise I'm happy focusing on myself instead.

You mean like a unicorn?

I've seen and had enough to not go chasing fool's gold.

Those same old fashioned, sweet women, will spend time with me behind their loving significant other's back, all the while posting to Instagram how great their relationship is.

I refuse to marry, and have pretty much ruled out relationships. Pump and dump if I need intimacy, otherwise I'm happy focusing on myself instead.
**** dude, they aren’t all bad. And yes, I agree with the above, you mess with kids, you don’t have a place on this planet.

Considering the region this crime took place this perp will probably be back out on the street before victims heart rate comes back to normal. 🦨. It’ll all be reduced to ......some sort of 🤗” misunderstanding”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back