Ultra Lub motor oil?

Messages
1,050
Location
NC
Thread starter
Has anyone used the Ultra Lub motor oil here? It keeps popping up on my FB, price seems O.K. for full synthetic. Seems to have lots of approvals depending on application. Any feedback is appreciated.

Screenshot_20200130-182458(1).png


Screenshot_20200130-182532(1).png
 
Messages
1,262
Location
Indiana
Love those clear bottles. Didn't some varieties of QS use to come in those too? There must be a reason (marketing, cost, ???) that they aren't more common.
 
Messages
21,308
Location
Apple Valley, California
Originally Posted by nascarnation
Love those clear bottles. Didn't some varieties of QS use to come in those too? There must be a reason (marketing, cost, ???) that they aren't more common.
Ya QS truck oil I think had clear bottles.
 
Messages
15,566
Location
In the shop
Originally Posted by nascarnation
Love those clear bottles. Didn't some varieties of QS use to come in those too? There must be a reason (marketing, cost, ???) that they aren't more common.
I remember buying Super Tech Syn in clear bottles. OP: I dont know much about the oil
 
Messages
1,050
Location
NC
Thread starter
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
What makes you think it's a full syn?
Originally Posted by ammolab
OP says "full synthetic" but his picture of the label says plainly "synthetic blend". No Dexos and not a bargain.
My bad fellas, duhI was looking at their other full synthetic oils, but accidentally took screen shots of the blend. Brain f a r t. I personally would take Supertech 5qt/$12.xx all day long, but gotta admit - the clear bottle here is cute. Was just wondering if any other BITOGers came across this oil and used it with good/bad results.
 
Messages
1,050
Location
NC
Thread starter
Originally Posted by ad244
Kinda looks like its used for something else....
banana Use at your own risk. banana
 
Messages
572
Location
Ohio
If your into clear bottles them buy mag1 synthetic and be happy. This crap keeps popping up on my Facebook as well and have no idea why?
 
Messages
1,050
Location
NC
Thread starter
Originally Posted by D1dad
This crap keeps popping up on my Facebook as well and have no idea why?
Must be the BITOG curse.
 
Messages
572
Location
Ohio
Lol I guess. Today was the first time I looked at this thread but it was showing up last night. Either way the price goes against my $10 a jug rule.
Originally Posted by Vladiator
Originally Posted by D1dad
This crap keeps popping up on my Facebook as well and have no idea why?
Must be the BITOG curse.
 
Messages
14,422
Location
...
Originally Posted by D1dad
Lol I guess. Today was the first time I looked at this thread but it was showing up last night. Either way the price goes against my $10 a jug rule.
Originally Posted by Vladiator
Originally Posted by D1dad
This crap keeps popping up on my Facebook as well and have no idea why?
Must be the BITOG curse.
I wouldn't use it if it was free.
 
Top