Ultimate sludge cleaning.

Stole this from another thread, but it seems to provide results so good that it deserves a thread of it's own. I'm sure similar results are possible with MMO and/or SeaFoam in the oil, but it would take many thousands of miles. These are some amazing results for a few hours of work, just judging by the oil filter housing and the Variable timing sensor. Can't wait to see the teardown now.

Depends on whether it works. If it avoids replacing the engine it's worth it. As to the bearings, what have you got to lose?

I'm not convinced at this point.

That's nothing.

The video where the guy put LA's Awesome cleaner in the crankcase in a minivan makes this Camaro one look dumb.

And I'm not sure he fixed the car. Said it ran good for a second then it didn't. Something about the design of the Camaro engine..

Where was the sludge? There was minimal sludge in that engine. Anyone who has seen engines apart from the 70's early 80s knows what sludge is. You could scoop it out by the handful.

Dilluting the oil like that is good for the rod and main bearing salesman make his boat payment.
Kreen evaporates once engine gets heated, I have personal used it on a Benz with OM606 indirect diesel engine with almost 300k mi!es with great results. Have also used in Benz OM648 engine with direct injection and only 100k miles but it didn't had much improvement. The OM606 was sludged and had a morning injector knock and it was gone (used 1/2 qrt in diesel tank) By the way there is a no questions asked money back guarantee. You also get Kroil penetration aerosol free and it is the best you can buy. I have no financial interest in Karo Labs.

Back