Two weeks Costa Rica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine, surfing, fishing. Now is the dry season and I am looking forward to doing nothing much for two weeks. I'm leaving tomorrow. On March 1st I start my new job with my old outfit. ¡Pura Vida!

Have some decent hiking boots or trail shoes with you..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The natives are trying desperately to leave and Americans are making it a vacation destination. I'm as confused as Frank Costanza was over the hen, the chicken and the rooster. "Something's missing."

Costa Rica is a third world country. So it's not a place to stay for a long time or during the rainy season when it gets muddy and power goes out. The beaches, watersports, waterfalls and hiking opportunities are outstanding. I'm not so much into hiking through the jungle. Every time I travel to Costa Rica I meet more foreigners living there part time or even permanently. Some stay for a few years and move on. Two weeks there is enough for me. This will be my 7th vacation in Costa Rica. In my twenties I went with friends and later my wife. In my thirties I went there with my son. This is the first time I go there by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back