TW Seal & Shine

The TW Ice Hybrid Solutions Ceramic is supposed to last longer than Seal N Shine IF you apply it, and let it cure 24 hours without washing. It says it lasts even longer if you apply it again after curing 24 hours. I did that with my 2018 Jeep. I've got Seal N Shine on my 08. The Hybrid solutions seems to be lasting longer, but the 08 has seen more rain and sun. so it isn't really a fair comparison. I like them both. I feel Seal N Shine wipes off easier, though.

TW improved their Spray Wax. Did very well per Apex Detailing's test. He recommends this to go on top of SNS.

Reactions: JTK
Interesting video. I like how his tests are somewhat more realistic than others with the inclusion of the road film exposure. He is a good presenter and is focused on the subject rather than trying to gain attraction to himself.

In a way I’m not surprised the TW did so well. These new spray products are really great.

Interesting video. I like how his tests are somewhat more realistic than others with the inclusion of the road film exposure. He is a good presenter and is focused on the subject rather than trying to gain attraction to himself.

In a way I’m not surprised the TW did so well. These new spray products are really great.

I agree. He does a nice job.

The spray products on the market are so good now.

Yeah Brian ( Apex) seems a really conscientious bloke, I`d have no worries of letting him sort my motors.
Top fella (y)

Amazon has it. Walmart shows it available for pick-up in my area, at least. That's the Seal N Shine. Not sure about the new formula regular Ice spray.
*Yes , the Seal & Shine new formula is what I was looking for - hopefully my WM will have it soon ...

I dont have time to read all the posts but do not get bummed out over this product streaking, hazing, and being hard to work with. All is easy to overcome.

You must have a low surface temperature regardless of what they tell you. If applying in direct sunlight it will be a mess.

Apply it just like a real ceramic coating, as this is actually as close to a real ceramic as you will get without spending the big bucks. You apply in small sections, then buff with two rags, one in your left hand and one in the right. The left rag will wipe most of it down, then the one on the right will take it to pefection. Any spots that do not buff off, just rub a damp microfiber over it and buff again.

Option # 2 is to do the best you can, and put up with the wierd dark / light spots, and after 48 hrs give it a wash with plain water and dry with a drying spray assuming you did not get it dirt and left it in the garage.

Way better than Collinite 845 from a longevity standpoint.

Slightly OT, but I tried TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax this weekend on my Jeep and it was outstanding. I washed it before an off-road trip and normally, I'd hit it with a coat of TW HS Ceramic spray wax, but I didn't have time. This stuff was fast and easy, and I then tortured it with lots of mud spray. One reason I apply something before off-roading is to help tree branches and brush slide over the paint with hopefully less scratching. Seems to work. Anyway, this stuff did the job. It was easy to do with a nice thick microfiber that is made for drying.

Way better than Collinite 845 from a longevity standpoint.

I would have to see that with my own eyes, on my own vehicle to believe it. I easily get 6 months worth of protection from the 845, and the 476 lasts even longer....I think you'd have to go with a real ceramic to outlast the Collinite...

Still do not see revised TW Seal & Shine at local store ... Original (without UV protection) is still a very good , easy to use product - no complaints using it in any circumstances !

Still do not see revised TW Seal & Shine at local store ... Original (without UV protection) is still a very good , easy to use product - no complaints using it in any circumstances !

I've seen it at Pep Boys a few times.

I bought it from Amazon based on the picture and it was indeed the new formula. I have not used it yet.

I got mines on Amazon. Havent used it yet.

Back