Turtle wax hybrid solutions on PF

JC1

Hi guys,

Saw this video on project farm about ceramic coatings. Looks like his winner was turtle wax hybrid solutions. Even if you don't really like project farm, he really does put a lot of effort into his testing.

I didn't see this posted on Bitog. Enjoy.

I saw that same video. I’ve mostly used Turtle Wax products over the years anyway. I haven’t tried those ceramic or hybrid waxes yet though... do folks really notice a difference? So far my favorite is the turtle wax wax as you dry spray...

I like TW. I have used the TW Ice Seal N Shine. It has done well on our vehicles. Seems this is the newer version and I'll have to get it when I run out of the Ice.

I saw that same video. I’ve mostly used Turtle Wax products over the years anyway. I haven’t tried those ceramic or hybrid waxes yet though... do folks really notice a difference? So far my favorite is the turtle wax wax as you dry spray...
I used the older shine n seal on my 300 and it was still beading water really well 9 months later after all the winter snow and salt.hit about 45mph and you could watch all the water fly off the hood.

Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray Coating, on my beat up and used up 2004 Silverado.

This is the truck on Jasper engine #3.
IMG_20200914_181105915.jpg

I know people like boutique brands and I think they are great. I personally have always been a Turtle Wax fan, I feel like bang for buck you get out of the products is unbeatable and you can ALWAYS get it locally. I haven't had the chance to try out the new ceramic line, but once my supply gets low Ill scoop some up.

I applied TW hybrid solutions spray coating to my new Toyota when it had about 31 miles on her. 9 months and 11K miles later, water still beads up like crazy. I must have driven through fresh tar a few days ago, despite it being dried on, I was able to get it off using just basic detailing spray and a single wipe with a microfiber cloth. This stuff seriously adds an impressive layer of protection between your car’s paint and the elements.

I know people like boutique brands and I think they are great. I personally have always been a Turtle Wax fan, I feel like bang for buck you get out of the products is unbeatable and you can ALWAYS get it locally. I haven't had the chance to try out the new ceramic line, but once my supply gets low Ill scoop some up.

Turtle Wax products in the past were the bee's knees! Then, as what happens with a lot of companies/products, they lose their soul and become leapfrogged by other companies/product. Even by companies & products that we've never heard of. Now, as with TW, they have gotten their goals back in line...IMO!

The same can be said for tire companies, car companies, appliances and other companies & products.
As an example, Cooper Tire & General Tire and HONDA, just to name a few. At one time, they were at the top of their game and then, well, they lost their soul! Now, they're back to being what we though they should be from that 30 or 40 years ago reputation.

I stopped buying Honda's for said reason and Cooper & General tire(s) too. I now have another Honda in the sig and Cooper & General Tires in my collection(along with others too).

Turtle Wax products are once again in my collection(along with other brands too). But, I look for TW products again without trying to avoid them.

Just sayin'!

I'm going to have to try this stuff out.

I applied TW hybrid solutions spray coating to my new Toyota when it had about 31 miles on her. 9 months and 11K miles later, water still beads up like crazy. I must have driven through fresh tar a few days ago, despite it being dried on, I was able to get it off using just basic detailing spray and a single wipe with a microfiber cloth. This stuff seriously adds an impressive layer of protection between your car’s paint and the elements.

Back