Trustworthy mechanic in Renton, WA area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks,

I need a suggestion from the locals.

My sister recently moved to the Seattle/Renton area. She has a 2013 Sonata limited. She is looking for a trustworthy mechanic locally.

Any recommendation is welcome.

Watching this thread as well, I am stuck near Seattle (for now) and when I needed something done on my car due to lengthy biceps surgery recovery I struck out, I've found EVERY shop/mechanic is EXTREMELY overpriced, dishonest, and untrustworthy in this part of the country, but I guess that's kind of the theme of this area in general
21.gif

Originally Posted by JEL01
Watching this thread as well, I am stuck near Seattle (for now) and when I needed something done on my car due to lengthy biceps surgery recovery I struck out, I've found EVERY shop/mechanic is EXTREMELY overpriced, dishonest, and untrustworthy in this part of the country, but I guess that's kind of the theme of this area in general
21.gif

Shoot here in the northern Ky area they are just flat out terrible. I'm just tired of working on my own [censored] and can't can't get anything done right. I have aemmision tube broke on my 94 e150 been to 3 shops, 1st one had it 14 days when I got it back they had bandaged the tube, second one changed it but still has a leak on one side where it connects. Took it back they did make it better but say they can't hear it. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by AdmdeVilleneuve
Although I have never used them, Mathewson's Automotive in Renton has an outstanding reputation.
https://mathewsonsautomotive.com

Lived in Renton most of my life moved 15 years ago. But Mathewson's has been around for ever with a very good Reputation.
They are on Rainer AVE right on the west side of the Airfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back