Tractor supply clearance

wog

Found mobil 1 10/30 $14.99 5qt jug, mobil 1 5qt jugs suv truck? $15.99, valvoline 10/30 conventional $10.99 5 qt jug . The rotella gas truck $21.99,rotella 15/40 t5 $9.99 5qt jug,$22.99 for the 2.5 gallon jug. Didn t buy any,just picked up castrol gtx $ 5 a jug ,got too much on shelves right now. These are in woonsocket ri if anyone close by wants to fload up.

wog

They had a flyer hanging from shelf on rgt rebate,read fine print. No go in ri,so makes the mobil 1 better deal.

Go figure! I have receipts for RGT from AZ but haven't filed them as I have no faith in sopus actually giving me my money. I know there's people that get their but all I've ever gotten was a card saying "it didn't qualify". I'm happy I got the stuff for $2 a quart. quote=bullwinkle]FYI-no RGT rebate, don't even try. Those of us who bought it from TSC & AZ in 2020 are going to have a fight on our hands to get ours! shoot[/quote]

That's a lot of Truck and SUV still on the shelves. My store has been bare for weeks. I also had no 0w20 whatsoever. Jealous.

Originally Posted by jayjr1105
That's a lot of Truck and SUV still on the shelves. My store has been bare for weeks. I also had no 0w20 whatsoever. Jealous.
I'm pretty well stocked so I'm hoping it sticks around until the Mobil spring rebate.

Mobil1 truck and SUV has been a pretty good seller where I work.

My TSC was cleared of the M1, however, there were other items, such as HD ratchet straps we use for our ATV's and misc hydraulic fittings that were clearanced. I actually came across about 20 quarts of GTX SAE30, 5/10W30 that I bartered for $1 / qt. Bought them all. Not a bad deal. I like my TSC as the manager will often make a deal with me to move clearance items out.

Around here they have maybe 8 different gas and 8 different diesel oil offerings at TSC. They never had truck and SUV, got a couple old Castrol single quarts for $2.99 on clearance but not much else.