Originally Posted by kschachn
Originally Posted by kstanf150
I'd like to think most here get tired of the BS

There is a lot of it sometimes, yes.

Agree

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
You are loaded with posts here, digging into member's personal business. Your nose needs to be shortened here.

Then instead of making it your job to shorten my nose, you should report my posts when I dig into member's personal business. However in this instance a person's signature is not personal, it is public, and everyone reads it.

Which is exactly why it is a signature. It is meant to inspire a chuckle, and isn't meant to be taken seriously. Even I know it doesn't sludge up engines. Get over yourself.

I say give him what he asks. Report his posts.
thumbsup2.gif

My signature has already been discussed by the staff here. It still exists.

Originally Posted by OilStasher
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
You are loaded with posts here, digging into member's personal business. Your nose needs to be shortened here.

Then instead of making it your job to shorten my nose, you should report my posts when I dig into member's personal business. However in this instance a person's signature is not personal, it is public, and everyone reads it.

Which is exactly why it is a signature. It is meant to inspire a chuckle, and isn't meant to be taken seriously. Even I know it doesn't sludge up engines. Get over yourself.

I say give him what he asks. Report his posts.
thumbsup2.gif

My signature has already been discussed by the staff here. It still exists.

For many years here, no Signatures were allowed. Maybe Helen needs to issue another ban, since a few members here use this benefit to balloon their noses.

Thank you to-all who have provided this Oil Filter Board Room with pics and info on torn filters.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by OilStasher
Apologies to mpgo4th, even though I didn't start this. I hate it when threads get derailed by clowns, but based on all of the replies, I'm not the one in the wrong.

And yet, while referring to other members as clowns, you removed your signature?

It was the signature to which the other member objected, right?

Perhaps you should stop referring to other people as "clowns" or "have no life", or suggesting that you will draw in crayon for them, before you consider yourself "not in the wrong" because in reading this now-derailed thread, and others, your posts were both confrontational and critical, not just questioning.

You were bickering.

And I don't see any relevant discussion taking place subsequent to that. Lock time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back