Tires for 2004 Honda Accord 205/65/15

Looking to buy inexpensive set of tires for my high mileage Honda. I put about 150-200 miles per week. My budget is $50-65 per tire without installation. Currently Amazon selling Starfire Solaris for $55, or westlake, milestar for about same price. Uniroyal Tiger paw touring a/s is $66. All other options would be considered. Please advise.

Right, I agree with Slack.
Where & how you drive is very important along with the weather you will be encountering and how you want the car to feel in the foul weather. Also, how long to you plan to keep the Accord. There's more to think about too, I'm just scratching the surface. Keep in mind that Cheap Tires Are Cheap Tires!

Thank you!
I am from Maryland/DC area.
I am using a different vehicle (suv) for winter and snow driving.

Smart decision! :)

Since snow and winter performance doesn't matter at all, you might like summer tires like the Goodyear EfficientGrip

If you still prefer all-season tires, the cheapest tires I'd use would be the Douglas tires from Walmart. They are US-made and less than $50 in your size. There is also the Toyo Extensa AS

Last edited:
The Hankook Optimo H724 that I have on my truck were $59 a piece not including mount and balance at Sam’s club. The Douglas tires I have heard mixed things on my sister had a set of those and they have a pretty weak sidewall but that was back when they were made in China also so since they were moved to USA I have no experience with them since then so they may have improved by now.

My Camry has the same size. I've been considering the Milestars.

If you can do summer tires in Arizona, the Goodyear Efficient Grip is a great choice and not much more money than Milestar.

If you still want a cheap all-season, I'd rather use Douglas (Goodyear) or Mastercraft (Cooper). At least they're made in the US.

Back