The undeal of the day.

It shows $27.99. The auto parts stores are probably more than that & how much oil do they sell. If you mean the days of $22 T6... Their numbered these days. All this is the reason I moved away from T6... It got too expensive & rebates are no longer competitive.

Someone in marketing wiffed.

1705168482505.jpg

It shows $27.99. The auto parts stores are probably more than that & how much oil do they sell. If you mean the days of $22 T6... Their numbered these days. All this is the reason I moved away from T6... It got too expensive & rebates are no longer competitive.
I bet they don’t sell a lot of $28-30/gallon T6… Now, 15W40 Triple Protection & T3-bet they sell a lot of that!

TS had T5 last spring on clearance. 5 gallon buckets for $60...and then you got the $10 rebate.

I should've gotten more than one and been set for life on 10 quart annual oil changes.

I also got a $200 open box Husqvarna 450 that day, that I actually needed. I should go to TS more often.

TS had T5 last spring on clearance. 5 gallon buckets for $60...and then you got the $10 rebate.

I should've gotten more than one and been set for life on 10 quart annual oil changes.

I also got a $200 open box Husqvarna 450 that day, that I actually needed. I should go to TS more often.
I remember that sale.

Back