The Titans in Upset City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson_Slugger

$50 Site Donor 2022
Dominating the Ravens 21-6 in the 3rd and just recovered a Lamar fumble one week after knocking off the Pats...

Happy to see this. I'm not a fan of either team, but the media has spent all season beating into our heads how great the Ravens are and I'm happy to see them go down.

I am having a all night prayer virgil for my Texans.
12.gif

This Chiefs fan was glad to see that the Titans were matched against the Ravens. Derrick Henry is unstoppable. I'm not saying they'll beat the Texans but I think it's easier opponent.

Originally Posted by JustN89
Happy to see this. I'm not a fan of either team, but the media has spent all season beating into our heads how great the Ravens are and I'm happy to see them go down.

Yup. If a Mod would be so kind to move this to General pretty please...

Vikings fan here.... unfortunately. Our game didn't go so well, especially after a great showing in NOLA. Now all I have is hoping Seattle can bring the heat to GB (unlikely).

I had the Titans losing by 15, I never expected them to knock out the Ravens. Instead, they won by 16. Just goes to show that anything can happen in pro sports;

Bud: It's "vigil", no r in it....shares roots with vigilant. FYI

Titans vs Ravens: I root for the underdog in any game even if I have family in one of the towns playing.

What I like is that when you see a "machine team" during the regular season as well as teams which get to these playoffs, you actually see bright, completed plays more often.

Originally Posted by 14Accent
Vikings fan here.... unfortunately. Our game didn't go so well, especially after a great showing in NOLA. Now all I have is hoping Seattle can bring the heat to GB (unlikely).

I had the Titans losing by 15, I never expected them to knock out the Ravens. Instead, they won by 16. Just goes to show that anything can happen in pro sports;

I had Ravens 35 Titans 21; Instead it was 28-12. What a turn of events. The Ravens couldn't get anything going, and that's all credit to the defense.

As a diehard Steelers fan who watched his team play descent this season considering they had no quarterback, and considering the Ravens are the Steelers arch rival, all I have to say is......BYE BYE Baltimore! Ha. Ha. Now that they are out I honestly don't have a problem with any of the remaining teams. Hoping for some entertaining games.

Patriots fan here (yes I'm sorry), glad to see the Ravens out of it. That is the one team that I just can't stand - actually the other is Pittsburgh - loud mouths, arrived before winning anything, front runners, chest pounders.

I'm rooting for San Fran and KC. Maybe Tennessee.

Originally Posted by Kira
Bud: It's "vigil", no r in it....shares roots with vigilant. FYI

Titans vs Ravens: I root for the underdog in any game even if I have family in one of the towns playing.

What I like is that when you see a "machine team" during the regular season as well as teams which get to these playoffs, you actually see bright, completed plays more often.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 14Accent

It's very hard for the Wild Card team to advance past the first round because they played last week and the other team didn't. It appears the Titans, like the 93' Bills, are one of the few exceptions...

Originally Posted by gfh77665
m a casual NFL fan but I agree 100%.

Let 23 year old L. Jackson win a SB or two before crowing him the GOAT, will ya ESPN??

I totally agree, but you do have to factor in that it's a great story that the QB drafted last in his class and one of the last if not last picks of the 1st round has surpassed all the other quarterbacks in his class like Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold. Josh Rosen????..

But Lamar does seem to be kind of a **** with his cheap shot tackle of the guy that intercepted him, and he definitely lost his cool and melted down. But the team as a whole wasn't ready. The Titans Henry ran at will. They couldn't stop Ryan Tanehill?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back