"The Right Climate Stuff" .... A realistic view of global environmental issues from Tom Moser

Status
Not open for further replies.
China and India have both signed the Paris agreement. The only ones getting paid off are the executive at Fox News.

China Lies About Its Wrongdoing on COVID, Spying, Global Aggression, Pollution and More

China Lies About Its Wrongdoing on COVID, Spying, Global Aggression, Pollution and More

We can't make anyone do anything but they have signed it and publicly committed to it and that is not the same as they are exempt from it.

We can't make anyone do anything but they have signed it and publicly committed to it and that is not the same as they are exempt from it.
Like a politician signing a agreement to balance a budget or agree to term limits.

By the time China would actually have to comply with the Paris accords they will own your and my arse.

One thing to always remember, china has zero outside auditors. Everything they say and publish is propaganda as part of strategic messaging to reach an objective.

China still uses slave labor but our college kids aren't protesting in front of their embassy as they should be.
China has stolen 'intellectual property' for years, manipulated it's currency, hasn't been honest about the pandemic they started etc..etc..etc...I don't trust them for a minute....but I don't trust our 'leaders' either.
Americans should be alarmed about the push for digital currency where the government knows everything you buy and sell.

Last edited:

This article states that we are in a new 'Cold War' with China and in order to win we need 'buy in' from all Americans. I don't see that happening as many American elites are getting rich from China and our young are being brainwashed that it's 'racist' to hold China accountable. Remember when the previous President wanted to ban entry from people coming from China at the early stages of Covid....the left called it xenophobic and racist' when in fact it was quite prudent.

This article states that we are in a new 'Cold War' with China and in order to win we need 'buy in' from all Americans. I don't see that happening as many American elites are getting rich from China and our young are being brainwashed that it's 'racist' to hold China accountable. Remember when the previous President wanted to ban entry from people coming from China at the early stages of Covid....the left called it "xenophobic and racist" when in fact it was quite prudent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back