The "Free" Car

Looks great! I like to see a car brought back to decent condition like that. I like the white with tan interior, our '07 Accord is black with a black interior, total pain to keep clean. I have a pair of headlights coming from Amazon for our Accord, as one of them gets water in it. They were surprisingly affordable, about 1/4 the cost of a headlight from Honda. The reviews are good, so worth a try. AUTOSAVER88 For 03 04 05 06 07 Honda Accord Headlight Assembly,OE Projector Headlamp Replacement,Amber Reflector Black Housing,One-Year Limited Warranty(Pair,HO2502120&HO2503120)

Originally Posted by dbias
Originally Posted by gregk24
That is one clean ride, great job cleaning it up. My last car was a 2006 LX in desert mist metallic. These are very solid cars. If you haven't already I would recommend doing 3 separate transmission fluid drain and refills with Honda ATF DW-1 as well as changing all other serviceable fluids.
I had a 2010 Accord until a few years ago, traded it in on the 2015 Passat TDI. i did 10k oci on the Accord and each time i changed the oil i would drop the transmission fluid, 3 quarts and add 3 new ones. My theory was that was better than going to 60k and then doing the 3x3 quarts all at one time.
Yes, I do a drain and fill on my 2012 Accord EX-L 2.4 once a year. I agree, that keep the fluid fresh. How do you like the 2015 Passat? Did you have VW "fix" the emissions equipment?

Originally Posted by carviewsonic
Looks great! I like to see a car brought back to decent condition like that. I like the white with tan interior, our '07 Accord is black with a black interior, total pain to keep clean. I have a pair of headlights coming from Amazon for our Accord, as one of them gets water in it. They were surprisingly affordable, about 1/4 the cost of a headlight from Honda. The reviews are good, so worth a try. AUTOSAVER88 For 03 04 05 06 07 Honda Accord Headlight Assembly,OE Projector Headlamp Replacement,Amber Reflector Black Housing,One-Year Limited Warranty(Pair,HO2502120&HO2503120)
It is some strange lighting thing making the headlights look hazy/cloudy in that 1 shot as I already restored them about a month ago. Still crystal clear and looking good. Can't explain that photo where they looked bad again? It's weird...

Last edited: