Thank you for your Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all our Veterans, past present and future, "Thanks for your Service to this great Country of ours!"
grin.gif

Happy Veterans Day!
I need to make some personal phone calls to give wishes & thanks to my friends who have served. And, thanks to all of you currently serving.

Thank all those who have served and those who continue to serve.

Wife's father - Army Ranger
Wife's son - USAF active duty
Niece's husband - USAF active duty

Last edited:
Headed down to the service this morning. Canada's contribution to WWII was 44,000 killed, 55,000 wounded. Also, Canada fought with the USA in Afghanistan, with 158 dead, 1800 wounded. Here, it's called Remembrance day.
08.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to all who served. I went to my cities annual Veterans Day parade yesterday. Sparse turnout, sad!

My Uncle flew a Spitfire with the RCAF in WWII and an F86 in Korea.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Headed down to the service this morning. Canada's contribution to WWII was 44,000 killed, 55,000 wounded. Also, Canada fought with the USA in Afghanistan, with 158 dead, 1800 wounded. Here, it's called Remembrance day.
08.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
08.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
[Linked Image]

Because of the sacrifice by so many this flag still flys over a FREE Nation !!!!

Thank You to All !!!!!
And May God Bless the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back