Specialty Formulations Diff oil- where to buy ?

So while browsing BITOG, I heard about this brand of diff oil. A google search turned up nothing. Where can I buy this ?
Need a 80W-90 or 75W-90 GL-5 for open diff.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but wasn't this @MolaKule 's brand? If so, I'm not sure he even sells these lubes anoymore, let alone at Walmart.
Yes, that was my brand when I formulated and packaged my own lubricants when I lived in Kansas. I had a bout 65 different products at the time including four different MTFs and four different differential fluids, all full synthetic formulations.

Sorry, as of now I formulate only on contract and work with blenders as a consultant.

Yes, that was my brand when I formulated and packaged my own lubricants when I lived in Kansas. I had a bout 65 different products at the time including four different MTFs and four different differential fluids, all full synthetic formulations.

Sorry, as of now I formulate only on contract and work with blenders as a consultant.
Thank you ,could you point me to a mainstream brand GL-5 oil that is as close as possible in formulation to that oil ?

Where were you at in KS?

Thank you ,could you point me to a mainstream brand GL-5 oil that is as close as possible in formulation to that oil ?
What oils are available in the Malaysian market?

There were/are no mainstream oils close to my formulations.

Back