Special on Jerky!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

It's a 1 cent sale, 1 cents off. If you buy 100 of them, you save a whole dollar.

Originally Posted by csandste
Isn't a buck an ounce about the going rate for jerky?

Couldn't tell ya.. don't eat enough of it to know. I just know good jerky (like small batch) ain't cheap. The kids know better than to touch dad's stash of jerky!...‚

Originally Posted by Wolf359
It's a 1 cent sale, 1 cents off. If you buy 100 of them, you save a whole dollar.

Right!.. best run out and take advantage of this tremendous offer!...‚

Last edited:
There's a grass fed beef jerky sold in grocery stores which IMO has the best beef taste on the aisle. I think it comes in a silver-ish package. The only unfortunate thing is that they say you have to eat it within 3 days once opened.

I worked in the dairy section of the grocery store during high school. Regular price of half and half was 47 cents. Every so often, we'd get these tags from the headquarters to put it on sale for 49. So we'd mark it up, sell three times as much with the tag and then mark it down after the sale.

Originally Posted by Burt
I worked in the dairy section of the grocery store during high school. Regular price of half and half was 47 cents. Every so often, we'd get these tags from the headquarters to put it on sale for 49. So we'd mark it up, sell three times as much with the tag and then mark it down after the sale.

...‚...‚...‚...‚...‚...‚...‚
That's hilarious!

Good stuff. Probably cheaper by the oz. than the meat it was dehydrated from.

Up here riteaid has sales on jerky periodically from 5.98 marked down to 3.97.

riteaids prices normally are crazy high. Why i call it WrongAid

I always mention to people in line buying pints of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream for $5.98

that "Do you know that is 24 dollars for a 1/2 gallon?

Who in their right mind would pay 24 dollars for a 1/2 gallon?!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Good stuff. Probably cheaper by the oz. than the meat it was dehydrated from.

Up here riteaid has sales on jerky periodically from 5.98 marked down to 3.97.

riteaids prices normally are crazy high. Why i call it WrongAid

I always mention to people in line buying pints of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream for $5.98

that "Do you know that is 24 dollars for a 1/2 gallon?

Who in their right mind would pay 24 dollars for a 1/2 gallon?!

Every once in a while I indulge in crazy math like that. But not for ice cream for other stuff. Yeah it's cheaper in massive quantities, but sometimes you just want a little taste of it and for myself I know I'll eventually eat all of it so it's the price you pay to try and stay thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back