small qty of automitive paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ther a website where u can buy a pint or so if automitive paint (clear) and hardner? i just need enough to paint the hood of my car. i tried the 2k can paint from amazon and the spray pattern is crap leading to heavy orangepeel. i have a binks gun and compressor but didnt want to break out the heavy stuff but will for just one panel but looks like i will nead to.

just dont want to buy a quart of paint when i only need less than a pint.

All of the auto body supply houses here will sell pints. You may have to buy larger quantities of hardener though . I'm not sure.

www.paintscratch.com will sell some, but I'd be more inclined to go to the local auto body supply, although they may not sell it directly to you, not sure if there's any oddball environmental issues where you are.

Ouch, its pricey. $94 for a pint of the color I'd need to paint my front bumper. Although they do sell kits in spray cans as well.

Last edited:
always a small painters supply house in almost every town. Make a friend at a local one and get some old stock at a discount. You can also get a deal at a busy shop, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back