Shout out to Putnam Lexus in Redwood City, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought a new RX450h in February and a Certified 2013 GS350 F Sport a few months later.
The gave me a fair price on the GS, $22,300; it had 57K miles.

Anyways, the Certified status includes, among other things, 4 services.
I believe they are supposed to be minor services...
Well they just did the 60K service for free:
Oil, brake fluid flush, spark plugs, cabin AF and more.
Bazillion point check.
Plus they wash and detail the car.
Our loaner was a 2019 ES300h with 2,000 miles.

They un-rashed the wheels and did brakes when I got the car...

Just so you know, Silicon Valley has numerous Lexus dealers.
I believe this is their #1 market in the world.

Anyways, I could not be happier with this car and Putnam's support.
FYI, new cars bought there have a lifetime drivetrain warranty for the original owner.

Last edited:
We were always very happy with the service & treatment at both LEXUS dealerships in Rochester(Dorschel)& Buffalo(Northtown).

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk

CA, Texas and Florida are very important Lexus markets - the biggest dealers by volume(Longo Lexus/Lexus of Stevens Creek in LA/San Jose, Sewell, Park Place and JM Lexus) are located there.

Originally Posted by nthach

CA, Texas and Florida are very important Lexus markets - the biggest dealers by volume(Longo Lexus/Lexus of Stevens Creek in LA/San Jose, Sewell, Park Place and JM Lexus) are located there.

Lexus of Stevens Creek is smack dab in the middle of Silicon Valley. When we bought the RX450h in Feb, Putnam beat them.
Serramonte (South SF) is another volume dealer. They did not return my inquiries.
Putnam is a family dealership. I will buy from them again.

Putnam's service dept also has the reputation of the biggest upsellers of unneeded work and snake oil.

Glad to hear that they took care of you. There is some ambiguity about the CPO prepaid maintenance plan and what it covers, but most folks are getting all mileage-specific services covered without issues.

Originally Posted by nthach

Lexus of Stevens Creek is smack dab in the middle of Silicon Valley. When we bought the RX450h in Feb, Putnam beat them.
Serramonte (South SF) is another volume dealer. They did not return my inquiries.
Putnam is a family dealership. I will buy from them again.

Serramonte and Marin are both Sonic dealerships. Stevens Creek is Penske, and Lexus of Pleasanton is a Hendrick dealership.

A friend bought a Outback from Putnam Subaru and he was happy with their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back