Should this tire be ok?

When I rotate them again I will keep it on the rear, never front, I'll switch it over to the RR (prev poster advised doing that and I just failed to do that yet), It's a light car, a Toyota Echo, and I mainly drive it at night, so the roads are cool; however, I have driven during the day just fine--but mostly night driving. The door sticker says 32 PSI, but I run all 4 @ 34PSI. I love this ugly as &&%$ car..lol.

Apples and Oranges. Trailer tires (specifically the sidewalls) are more robust.

I see a crack where your finger is on picture #32. I don't understand not spending $40 for safety and piece of mind.
I have to agree, a friend went to a salvage yard, wasted so much time, and money, tire was no good, wally world had new tire, put on her rim, period end, you just don't want blown out tires. Here in STL area people drive crazy, we have massive funds for road construction, big time lane diversions etc. Wrecked cars, with death, are not uncommon, in fact, i was driving my friend, she was in the passenger seat, we left wally world at close and, some walmart employees were wrecked, not hurt thank god, but care smashed, BTW, pieces of tire litter the highway, as do long blach skid marks. Do you feel lucky today punk, Clint turned 91 yesterday, life is like a box of chocolates, never know what you will get.

That thing is the text book definition of a "Maypop". Run 'er till she blows and then we can discuss the fun evening you had in the cold November rain on the side of the interstate.

Back