Searching for another Food Service like Real Eats....

They offered vacuumed sealed meals, precooked and spiced. All you had to do was boil a package for 3 or 6 minutes, cut the pack open and dump out your food. Looks homemade, prepared by professional chefs.
Comes in a freezer box and you just put the packages in the fridge, consume within 5 days.
Keto freindly.

Is there any other food delivery company that offers this convenience? RealEats suddenly closed just after they got a million dollar grant from NY state.(REEeee!!)

We use Hello Fresh. Delicious, but you have to prepare and cook everything. The advantage is that each meal comes with everything you need except butter salt and pepper. Most meals take 30 minutes.

Possibly of note, the quality of the meats is quite good. Considerably better than my local Publix. Also, the cost per meal (for 2) is about $12 per serving. About what I'd pay at Publix.

In all honesty, what you’ve described is the same concept as MREs, although for a different purpose.

There were also unit-sized rations in trays, made by major names in the retail food world, that could be prepared by someone who only knew how to boil water.

I see ads for this on TV all the time although the whiny sound of the spokeswoman is annoying.

Yeah that would work, but I notice the meals are loaded with ingredients, and you have that special oven. This would work, if there is no other choice.

I´m looking at ¨"Fresh N Lean" https://www.freshnlean.com/
I am interested in Cook Unity, https://www.cookunity.com/
Cook Unity is a little on the pricey side, and Fresh N Lean very similar to what Real Eats was. Tough choices.

First world problems.
...you criticize, and I look at his signature. My health is more important than a old BMW. Shut up troll !

Last edited:
Lots of ads for Factor75 all over YouTube. I am trying it once with a 50% coupon then cancelling before it renews at full price. My order will be here next week!

Lots of ads for Factor75 all over YouTube. I am trying it once with a 50% coupon then cancelling before it renews at full price. My order will be here next week!
cool, post back with your results. I do live in Illinois, and a ready made food delivery service closer to home would help.

IMO, as much as fast food cost now, these food delivery services are competitive. It´s hard to spend less than 10 bucks at Mcdonald´s.

These food delivery services, for the most part, are way healthier than a frozen entrée from the grocer, or Mcdonald´s.
That is what I want, a nutrient rich, well prepared portion. Also prevents over eating. I was a fan of Subway salads, until they bleached the lettuce too much. I like my lettuce to be green.

cool, post back with your results. I do live in Illinois, and a ready made food delivery service closer to home would help.

IMO, as much as fast food cost now, these food delivery services are competitive. It´s hard to spend less than 10 bucks at Mcdonald´s.

These food delivery services, for the most part, are way healthier than a frozen entrée from the grocer, or Mcdonald´s.
That is what I want, a nutrient rich, well prepared portion. Also prevents over eating. I was a fan of Subway salads, until they bleached the lettuce too much. I like my lettuce to be green.

I like that I can pick from many different items. And yeah compared to fast food it’s about the same price so I’m ok with it. I’ll definitely post back with how I find the food and portion sizes.

Great post and has me thinking. I’ll be home for a few weeks while my wife and kids stay at the lake. I might try one of these out since it’s just me.

I know someone that used www.mymetabolicmeals.com

I’m thinking I’ll try that one or Fresh N Lean and I’ll report back.

Yeah that would work, but I notice the meals are loaded with ingredients, and you have that special oven. This would work, if there is no other choice.

I´m looking at ¨"Fresh N Lean" https://www.freshnlean.com/
I am interested in Cook Unity, https://www.cookunity.com/
Cook Unity is a little on the pricey side, and Fresh N Lean very similar to what Real Eats was. Tough choices.

...you criticize, and I look at his signature. My health is more important than a old BMW. Shut up troll !
What about Schwanns? They're still around but don't see the delivery vehicles as often as in the past.

Back