Sam's members who are Mobil 1 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent price right now on cases of (6) quart bottles for $28.78 ($4.80/qt) in various weights and lines (regular syn, AFE, euro, and HM). Ends Jan 26. Applies to online orders and in-store pick-up. I plan on picking up some boxes 0w20 AFE myself to stash.

Sounds like a decent price if you need it now. But why stash when they'll probably do their rebate again this year? They've been doing it for the last several years. Last year it started April 1st. At one point, Walmart was down to $22.88 for 5 quarts so it was as low as $10.88 for a 5 quart jug after rebate.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Sounds like a decent price if you need it now. But why stash when they'll probably do their rebate again this year? They've been doing it for the last several years. Last year it started April 1st. At one point, Walmart was down to $22.88 for 5 quarts so it was as low as $10.88 for a 5 quart jug after rebate.

This. Big rebate fan here.

I am a Costco member / Mobil-1 fan also. Hopefully in / around April 1stt, another rebate promo will occur. Being a fan of blending my own oils, I want to start blending 0W20 EP with my current (2) Mobil-1 Vanilla 5w30s. That will give me enough Mobil-1 oil for four OCIs. Intended to go inside our Kia 2.0, non-turbo Multi-Port F.I.

In the spring, my Hyundai will be engaged in two OCI runs of a blend of Pennzoil Platinum and Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage..... a 50/50 blend, both in 5W30. Both of these Korean makes will only see 4K OCIs.

Go Mobil-1 and promoted well by the likes of Sam's and Costco. Didn't mean to shift thread interest here. I won't return here to this thread..... sorry..

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
I am a Costco member / Mobil-1 fan also. Hopefully in / around April 1stt, another rebate promo will occur. Being a fan of blending my own oils, I want to start blending 0W20 EP with my current (2) Mobil-1 Vanilla 5w30s. That will give me enough Mobil-1 oil for four OCIs. Intended to go inside our Kia 2.0, non-turbo Multi-Port F.I.

In the spring, my Hyundai will be engaged in two OCI runs of a blend of Pennzoil Platinum and Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage..... a 50/50 blend, both in 5W30. Both of these Korean makes will only see 4K OCIs.

Go Mobil-1 and promoted well by the likes of Sam's and Costco. Didn't mean to shift thread interest here. I won't return here to this thread..... sorry..

I still have some M1 0w30 and M1 0w20 AP courtesy of Autozone blowout. Mixed 50/50

I use M1 0w30 AFE and 0w20 EP also

Form u later purchases … ?
I'm having to do some just to clear shelf space and eventually get bottles/jugs organized
I do stick with same brand and moderate doses

BJ's also has a similar "sale" price on 6-packs of M1, Super Syn, and Mobil 5000 as well. Personally I'd wait til a sale lines up with the next Mobil 1 rebate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back