Ronnie James Dio Dead at 67..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie James Dio, the frontman of heavy metal bands Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and Heaven and [censored], has passed away from his battle with stomach cancer. He was 67.

Ronnie James Dio dead at 67

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a copy of this 45. It`s on the Decca label from the late 1960`s. Is this Ronnie James Dio????????

Here's a few of his popular songs:

From Rainbow:

From Black Sabbath:

" "

Yup i heard today,,he'll be missed very much here, i grew up listening to him with Black sabbath and then out on his own, great great rocker awesome voice knew how to sing a song and make it hit home.

i have most his albums.

To you Ronnie!!!!
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

RAINBOW RISING one the best albums of all time . From the 1st to last track . STARSTRUCK is one my favorites . His few ballads with RAINBOW are great as well .
thumbsup2.gif

Very sad to hear this. He was truly one of the nicest guys in Rock and Roll. He had an amazing voice, one of the very best ever.

Long live Rock and Roll..RIP Ronnne James Dio.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
I've seen people putting these characters into their internet signatures and farewell comments to salute the Dio salute:

\m/

Originally Posted By: Jimmy9190
Very sad to hear this. He was truly one of the nicest guys in Rock and Roll. He had an amazing voice, one of the very best ever.

Long live Rock and Roll..RIP Ronnne James Dio.

i agree,one of the very best ever.

I just heard on the radio a little story .

Someone was approached by this weird and rough looking dude, and grew apprehensive and afraid.
But this 'irregular' guy saw this person had an immediate need and took his own time to help him , and get him thoroughly straighten away.

Turns out, the rough character was Ronnie James Dio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back