Renault at the edge of the abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
Go ahead and push it on over. Take Fiat and Chrysler too.

Good luck with that. RAM trucks are selling like hotcakes. Here is a link for you:

FCA US reports best June retail sales in 18 years; best total sales in 14 years
Ram pickup trucks notch record as sales jump 56 percent to 68,098 vehicles sold
Jeep® Gladiator captures an estimated 7 percent of the mid-sized truck market in its first full month in dealerships
Dodge Charger posts highest June sales in 12 years
FCA US LLC reported its best June in 14 years as total sales climbed 2 percent to 206,083 vehicles, driven by Ram pickup trucks which had its highest month of sales since the brand was detached from Dodge and launched as a standalone division in 2009.

Sales of Ram pickups for June rose 56 percent to 68,098 vehicles. For the quarter, Ram pickup truck sales finished at 179,454 vehicles.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fca-reports-june-2019-us-sales-300879296.html

Originally Posted by domer10
And Suzuki has always been underrated and over looked, they started making great cars, swift sx4, and I personally liked the kizashi awd sport model.

They've actually been making good cars (the REAL Suzuki products not the rebranded Daewoo carp) for decades now.

I'd love to see Toyota bring over the new Swift and Jimny to the USA!

Originally Posted by AC1DD
Originally Posted by domer10
And Suzuki has always been underrated and over looked, they started making great cars, swift sx4, and I personally liked the kizashi awd sport model.

They've actually been making good cars (the REAL Suzuki products not the rebranded Daewoo carp) for decades now.

I'd love to see Toyota bring over the new Swift and Jimny to the USA!

Ya it's a perfect bigger city car with colder weather/winters with awd, and excellent reliability. But like you said the real deal product. I think they still Suzuki in Canada...but don't quote me on it, I'm pretty sure last time I was in Toronto saw Suzuki dealer, I'll double check.

Nah, I love what they are doing with Jeep, Ram, and the hot rods. They did a helluva job on the Wrangler and Gladiator, (and Ram, too!) so they get to stay.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back