Red Line SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner 15oz (4 Pack) $49.99 @ Amazon

I’ve had this in my cart for a couple years- it used to be $42 for a 4-pack before Bidenomix; bought it 4-5 times, had it on auto delivery til I realized I had 10 bottles piled up. Seller is good; uses a heavy duty plastic bag sealed with tape in case any of the bottles leak.

Yep, last I bought it a couple years ago it was $12.4x a bottle.

$15.99ea at local O'Reilly
I purchased one at O’Rileys for $15.99 today. However out of curiosity found this 4 pack for a cost of $12.49 per
bottle. That’s about $3.50 savings per bottle compared to local shops.

Am I the only one who uses Advance Auto Parts?

Been buying it there for years for $10 a bottle.

Currently $17.29 - 15% off and throw in a - $5 speed perk rewards coupon = $10 after tax

I can $10 rewards I can stack and walk away with a free bottle. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve had this in my cart for a couple years- it used to be $42 for a 4-pack before Bidenomix; bought it 4-5 times, had it on auto delivery til I realized I had 10 bottles piled up. Seller is good; uses a heavy duty plastic bag sealed with tape in case any of the bottles leak.
The plastic bags are done by Amazon employees. They unbox items and bag them individually (or in multi-packs). It's a safety thing for storage while the product is in the warehouse. All hazardous products go into a special sub-warehouse that seals off in case of spillage. Worked at a fulfillment center for a year. I imagine it nets a discount on insurance for them, maybe.

How is this comparing to a gallon jug of Lucas fuel injector cleaner for around $32 T Wally?

Back