Recommendation for Sox Socks for Big Feet

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
I have large feet - 14EE - and my socks suppliers have been drying up.

Any recommendations for a supplier for XL socks for casual wear?

Darn Tough Socks. The price will open your eyes, but the socks are great and seemingly last forever.
Thanks for the tip, guys ... I'll take a look at what they offer.

Apart from the socks being spendy, are they a good value?

Yes, lightweights for summer, mid weights are a little warm for summer. Read their warranty link at bottom and decide for yourself if they are a "good value" lol. :p

I got 10 pairs and they are ten years old, no holes, but they are starting to wear thin.

Reactions: JC1
Yes, lightweights for summer, mid weights are a little warm for summer. Read their warranty link at bottom and decide for yourself if they are a "good value" lol. :p

I got 10 pairs and they are ten years old, no holes, but they are starting to wear thin.
I just placed an order for three pairs to give 'em a try. Thanks for the tip, folks. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Reactions: JC1
walmart has some x large socks, online only not in store.
Thanks so much. I took a look at what they are offering, might be one or two items I'd like to try.

Received my order from Darn Tough today. The sox look good ... will give 'em a try tomorrow or Monday. Looking forward to trying them ... Thanks, everyone!

I have 14 also semi wide.

Nike and adidas make xl sports socks that are cushoined and breathe very nice.

Most cost under $20 a pair and cheaper on ebay.

I wear steel toes at work and hike/walk a good bit.

Food for thought anyways.

The only thing I don't like about Darn Tough/wool blend socks, is the smell. The only way I can get rid of the smell is a dryer sheet on low setting in dryer. That is sadly a fact with wool.

Back