Recommend A Good Light Duty Snow Boot

I recently moved to a SouCal mountain community that receives some snowfall each year. Not heavy, and usually has melted within a few days. I will be needing a set of snow boots for light use such as shoveling the driveway or wearing when out running errands and needing to slog through slushy parking lots or a few inches of snow. I won't be doing any hiking in them, I just need to keep my feet dry and warm for short periods. Mid-calf height should do it. I prefer something that can be slipped on and off easily as I don't like driving with clunky boots, I would switch between a pair of slip on tennis shoes when driving and grab the boots and put them on before exiting the car. So I don't want a pair that take a couple minutes to lace up or unlace to get in and out of. Maybe something that slip on or have zippers ? Budget is around $75 or so. Suggestions are appreciated.

I got some black boots with lace and zipper that look like a military boot. I think from Walmart. They are waterproof and the zipper makes them easy on/off. I use them excursively for snow blowing.

I bought Lands' End boots like 12 years ago. Last winter, the sole peeled away from the upper. My ex wife told me to send them back and they'd send me a new pair for free. Sure enough, I have a new pair for free. Crazy.

Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch
I bought Lands' End boots like 12 years ago. Last winter, the sole peeled away from the upper. My ex wife told me to send them back and they'd send me a new pair for free. Sure enough, I have a new pair for free. Crazy.
I wonder if they do that for their coats I bought a few years ago? I'm getting some annoying fraying on one of the cuffs. Love the coat otherwise.

Originally Posted by EdwardC
Something like BOGS or other Neoprene/rubber work boot might be a good option.
Yep, BOGS and Muck boots are popular in Michigan. Both brands are well made, light weight, warm.

I'm partial to my Bean boots. I keep around a set of yak-tracks to give them traction in ice conditions. I find they do good for keeping water out, bit chilly so I wear thick socks.