Ravenol 15W40 Marine

Hey guys, I was wondering if theres anyone here that uses mineral Ravenol 15W40 gas and diesel marine engine oil? It comes up on Amazon when I search for 15w40 marine oil and Ive never heard of it before. Its $29 for a gallon jug but people seem to like it from what little reviews I seem to find on it?

I agree. My company is a Shell Distributor and I would highly recommend Shell Rotella T6, Full Synthetic, 15w40, for Inboard Marine Gas or Diesel Motors. I run it in my 2008 8.1 Volvo-Penta Gas Inboard.

I have been using the T4 Rotella 15W40 for years, Ive just been doing more shopping online ever since this Covid crap because our local walmart has been a mad house and thats when I came across this other oil. Never heard of it before so I was just curious. I do however use T6 15W40 in my 87 Mustang!

I have been using the T4 Rotella 15W40 for years, Ive just been doing more shopping online ever since this Covid crap because our local walmart has been a mad house and thats when I came across this other oil. Never heard of it before so I was just curious. I do however use T6 15W40 in my 87 Mustang!
What marine application are you looking to run the oil in? Gasoline or diesel?

Back