QUICKSILVER M/C OIL

Well I tried the above and found it is not my cup of tea. Shifting degraded rapidly, after about 500 miles and grew worse as time passed. Ay 2500 miles shifting had gotten so hard that deliberate shifts were necessary. Normally the Zuki is fairly slick shifting especially on new oil, but this was the exception. Drained at 2600 and went back to one of my standby oils. YMMV Smoky

Originally Posted by Smoky14
Well I tried the above and found it is not my cup of tea. Shifting degraded rapidly, after about 500 miles and grew worse as time passed. Ay 2500 miles shifting had gotten so hard that deliberate shifts were necessary. Normally the Zuki is fairly slick shifting especially on new oil, but this was the exception. Drained at 2600 and went back to one of my standby oils. YMMV Smoky
Checked your signature. Bandit 1200. Nice. Future classic. Want one today. On my motorcycle bucket list.

I bought (4) quarts of QS 10w40 syn m/c oil last year at Walmart on clearance for $2.50/qt. I won't use it for a sole oil change, but I do blend it in with my M1 oils. Too good of a deal to pass up.

4WD

Originally Posted by troop
I bought (4) quarts of QS 10w40 syn m/c oil last year at Walmart on clearance for $2.50/qt. I won't use it for a sole oil change, but I do blend it in with my M1 oils. Too good of a deal to pass up.
Just got (2) QS 25w40 for $7/gallon … Will be my spring outboard change instead of 10w30.

I'm just going to jump in here and say I've been using QS in both of my HD's and it works as good as Amsoil. I don't know that much about QS, but I used to be an Amsoil dealer for many years.

I'm just going to jump in here and say I've been using QS in both of my HD's and it works as good as Amsoil. I don't know that much about QS, but I used to be an Amsoil dealer for many years.