Quaker state 5w20 $1.50

Great find! Thanks! Ordered a 3 pack with free shipping. It said there was 1 left. Edit: selected a 3 pack again and it said the same thing. 1 left.

Last edited:
I got the 6 pack before I shared it LOL Going to do some short 2k-3k OCI's In the spring and summer, 30 quarts is 5 changes for me.

Dead now but I was able to get this same deal a few days ago. Bought just one jug for $7.57. They must turn on these deals for small periods of time or only for a small quantity of orders.

Originally Posted by MasterSolenoid
Villalobos - Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the (6) pack. Is this discount just Online, or in the stores also ?
No problem! I don't go to the store much, so can't speak to if they have it in store.

Still available, make sure you get the 6,9 or 12 pack for savings. It's hard not to buy more, but I got the 6 pack and that should last me quite awhile!

Originally Posted by Black_Thunder
weird that they always seem to run these deals in only 5w20 or some other weight I don't need. why not 5w30? boo! laugh
Ditto! Or 10W-30. I'd be all over it!

So I have become an oil snob and with rebates, synthetics and filters can be had pretty cheap so I have only been using synthetic oil. Is this oil generally fine to use vs synthetic? I do 3-5k mile oil changes regardless. Any disadvantages? Does it wear a bit more or mainly just have to be changed faster? I would use this in the malibu and scion in my sig.

Originally Posted by JonnyAbs
So I have become an oil snob and with rebates, synthetics and filters can be had pretty cheap so I have only been using synthetic oil. Is this oil generally fine to use vs synthetic? I do 3-5k mile oil changes regardless. Any disadvantages? Does it wear a bit more or mainly just have to be changed faster? I would use this in the malibu and scion in my sig.
I'd feel comfortable with a 5K OCI with this stuff.

Originally Posted by JonnyAbs
I have used it for annual oil changes in my Honda at 4K intervals a few times as well as PYB. Never did an analysis, didn't need to add any oil and looked pretty clean at the change- no problems. I felt confident enough to order 6 x 5 quarts at this price and intend on using it for this application. May well be a semi-synthetic blend anyway.