QSUD or super tech full synthetic for 2013 silverado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some good oil for my new to me 2013 silverado. I have 102000miles. Looking at Wal-Mart super tech and Quaker state ultimate durability. I change every 5000 miles and use wi filters.

I vote for SuperTech Synthetic.

Both are good performing oils, but ST Syn will give you a warm fuzzy feeling that you got an oil that performs as well as "The Big Guys" for your interval, but it saved you a couple bucks.

P.S. Someone here ran Supertech Conventional for 15k miles with good UOA results.

ST full synthetic is fantastic oil for the $16 a jug price. I have run that 12k and it held up great (sent to the lab for testing). 5k is nothing for that oil.

I vote for Warren Distribution's SuperTECH, but not knowing that's exactly what you're getting and having no website to surf for "SuperTECH" steers me away. I know some say it's the same as many of Warren's oils but this is just conjecture.

Last edited:
Ok I think I'll super tech. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Originally Posted by wemay
I vote for Warren Distribution's SuperTECH, but not knowing that's exactly what you're getting and having no website to surf for "SuperTECH" steers me away. I know some say it's the same as many of Warren's oils but this is just conjecture.

You can email Warren Distribution. Their PDS is like a VOA and PDS in one.

Just bought a 5 quart of QSUD 0w-20. Less than a dollar more per quart than the Supertech and with a good dose of moly.

Originally Posted by kschachn
Originally Posted by lucky3
How is castrol magnate oil?

That oil is only for the rich.

Awesome! LOL!
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back