Prius' exhaust stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts @ 7:18....unless you want to watch this guy talking at car shows (I didn't)

Them driving around in the Prius was pretty funny! ⚓

How 'bout people like us simply inventing a grading/warning rating scale for videos?
Use a 0-10 scale (obviously 0=bad/useless/time wasting and 10=good/useful/meritorious.

In this case I hopped ahead to the subject (lame-as-anything pictures of a molested exhaust system) and heard it start-up.
I give this video a 0.

I want a prize for saving many people time.

The thrifty person inside wishes my prius had a not super duper ultra cat. Maybe a regular cat. That way it blends into society more and doesn't specifically attract theives.

And it puts out less CO2 than most cars, which, you know, is nice.

This guy won't be laughing when he buys his California spec replacement.

Last time I took a cat to the scrapyard it was quite a process. You don't just walk in with one and walk out with cash.

They needed two forms of ID, exact make and model of the car and then after 30 days elapsed they would mail you a check. That was the policy of all scrapyards in the area that I called.

If every place had the above policy, I imagine there wouldn't be too many cats stolen.

How 'bout people like us simply inventing a grading/warning rating scale for videos?
Use a 0-10 scale (obviously 0=bad/useless/time wasting and 10=good/useful/meritorious.

In this case I hopped ahead to the subject (lame-as-anything pictures of a molested exhaust system) and heard it start-up.
I give this video a 0.

I want a prize for saving many people time.
I give your comment a 0. Inventing a problem where one doesn’t exist

Humor is subjective. I’m sorry the OP doesn’t like the comments on the video. Lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back